Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think those are a Asia and Euro only release unfortunately..
SAY IT ISNT SO 
mad.gif

^^^ For anyone that doesn't feel like watching the video to see the teaser pic...

Looking like it's at least more than just an ID (speckled midsole)

Does anyone have side by side pics of the 998CH (charcoal) and the 998GR (Grey)?

I like them both but can't decide which one to get. First world problems, Thanks.

Yeah the shelflife's are definitely lookin like a pass for me. Just the fact they arent US made is the turn off.

The Nice Kicks Grand Anse 1600's are growing on me. Anyone know the quality of them? Noticed Hanon are doing a instore release for them

Yeah the shelflife's are definitely lookin like a pass for me. Just the fact they arent US made is the turn off.
they probably will be a US made 574..but it wouldnt matter if it was US made cuz ppl would still complain about how they can make these themselves etc etc..we'll wait n see

they probably will be a US made 574..but it wouldnt matter if it was US made cuz ppl would still complain about how they can make these themselves etc etc..we'll wait n see
Very true. It's either "oh they are asain made" and if they are USA made it's "I could ID these myself". Not saying I'm any different ha, but that's usually the case when it comes to 574's.

Back
Top Bottom