Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah that was the size I wanted at first too, but they told a few minutes later that the 10.5 and 11.5 weren't going to be delivered until closer to the end of the month, so I just switched to a different size.

But since then the release got pushed back, so who knows what's really going on.
Exactly what the guy told me. As I think end of the March is acceptable, I agree to send both pairs together. After found out they removed IG and website, make me worry something going wrong on their release date. 

That's why Gentry NYC also removed the 997 pages from their website!  Couldn't figure it out but now it all makes sense.

Hopefully they go out today. 

That's why Gentry NYC also removed the 997 pages from their website!  Couldn't figure it out but now it all makes sense.

It will be a great surprise if  I can get the tracking number within this week

Did you pay through invoice? Or did you actually order over the phone?

Happy to help. End is good with shipping, too. I ordered the Aztec GLIIIs at night on the 17th and FedEx attempted to deliver today, but I wasn't home (****). I usually ship to my office, I dunno what I was thinking. Now I just e-signed to have 'em dropped off tomorrow.

Tried that e-sign mess the other day and they still didn't drop my package off. Tracked the FedEx dude down when I got off work and got my shoes. But, End is super quick. 2 days to the US.

Nice!  I figured you would.  I'll be stoked if we can get these two months before release.
Definitely! Thanks for all of the information regarding your order as well.

And with USPS Priority they will probably make it in on Saturday.

I ended up passing on the grey pair because I liked the navy so much, so I've been looking forward to these for a long long time.

Definitely! Thanks for all of the information regarding your order as well.

And with USPS Priority they will probably make it in on Saturday.

I ended up passing on the grey pair because I liked the navy so much, so I've been looking forward to these for a long long time.
I was hoping they would make it tomorrow.  Love getting stuff at work on a friday. 

And I agree--passed on the Greys to get the Navys.  Sucker for dark blue shoes.  Can't wait to see the quality. 

What size did you order?

When I placed my order, they said a couple sizes weren't coming in until later, so I switched to a different size.

But I know now Feature is saying that New Balance pushed the release date on the Navy 997s, so they aren't supposed to actually release for a while, but that they would honor the pairs that were actually paid for.

I'm still waiting for tracking information though.
This is true, we will honor everybody who already ordered but will not be shipping anymore orders out until the release date comes out. Sorry about the confusion. 

This is true, we will honor everybody who already ordered but will not be shipping anymore orders out until the release date comes out. Sorry about the confusion. 

So when will I get the tracking email? Above some buddy already received but I still got nothing. I ordered size US 10.5

So when will I get the tracking email? Above some buddy already received but I still got nothing. I ordered size US 10.5
I don't work shipping so I have no idea. 

Edit:

10.5 will not be shipped until next week. We have not yet received that size but we will ship out your order.

Your welcome.

Last edited:

Lol. I'll post some tomorrow.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom