Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I really should have not slept on that size 12 in the infernos. Kinda regretting that now.

Hi all, anyone tried order online from Sportszone Elite?

I ordered a pair of M998GNR and a pair of M998RR from them two weeks ago (3/9/14)

I was surprise they still have my size available (US9.5)

I checked the order status online and both display "Processing"

They charged my credit card already on that date of order but still no tracking info...

Is that normal?

Are they legit?

Thanks a lot !
legit but my last order took 3 weeks to get to me.  let me know what they say i just ordered something else also

I really should have not slept on that size 12 in the infernos. Kinda regretting that now.
if you're talking about the pairs on ebay he already relisted another sz 12 and 11.5. He seems to have quite a few pairs. I got my 13 from him for retail

Nice pics! Where did you pick them up at?

i haven't copped yet. i just took the pics from sneakernews, since no on else posted them in this thread yet. my bad for the mix up.

Hi all, anyone tried order online from Sportszone Elite?

I ordered a pair of M998GNR and a pair of M998RR from them two weeks ago (3/9/14)

I was surprise they still have my size available (US9.5)

I checked the order status online and both display "Processing"

They charged my credit card already on that date of order but still no tracking info...

Is that normal?

Are they legit?

Thanks a lot !

thank for your advise, will do now

yeah, they're legit. I've only bought from them in store, so i don't have any experience with their online transactions. like said, just give them a call.

legit but my last order took 3 weeks to get to me.  let me know what they say i just ordered something else also

I called them at 12 EST

They said the M998GNR I ordered was out of stock, they refund to me immediately, I still seeing a US9.5 on their website but she told me the smallest size she got is 10

the 998RR she said my size is available, should have no problem. but my current order status is still "Processing" , no tracking info yet

they are so slow......

my YCMC order arrived in 3-4 days!

Also, is Highkickz.com legit?

some of the 1300/998/996 are doing good discount.....but mostly are US 11 up.....

Last edited:
For anyone who ordered the 998BT from ycmc, was that a pre order or were they actually in stock? I was pretty sure they were in stock but I thought I heard someone say something about it being a pre order a few pages back.

I called them at 12 EST

They said the M998GNR I ordered was out of stock, they refund to me immediately, I still seeing a US9.5 on their website but she told me the smallest size she got is 10

the 998RR she said my size is available, should have no problem. but my current order status is still "Processing" , no tracking info yet

they are so slow......

my YCMC order arrived in 3-4 days!

Also, is Highkickz.com legit?

some of the 1300/998/996 are doing good discount.....but mostly are US 11 up.....
legit af.. ordered my grand anse from them got them in 3 days, fed ex. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom