Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

man im heated, my sneakerpolitics order got cancelled 
mean.gif

For the LA crowd....Foot Land in Little Tokyo has the Nice Kicks collab for $150 out the door. Not sure why they have them discounted at $140, but I didn't bother to ask. Awesome shoe in hand! Total Argon co.jp vibes for me.

So I copped two pairs but one of the pairs has a major defect. The shape of the quarter panelling is the wrong shape. The same pair also looks different from my second pair. Both copped today from boutique shops in Toronto

. This picture shows the panel shape is wrong from what it's supposed to be. The shoe on the left is the correct shape.

Last edited:
How do you guys clean the suede on New Balances? I have a pair of 998s with nice black suede but I don't wanna ruin it.

How do you guys clean the suede on New Balances? I have a pair of 998s with nice black suede but I don't wanna ruin it.

Just be careful. Jason Markk has worked well for me with most shoes (1300LG's especially). I was a little too rough with some 1300CL's and it left a slight stain on the toebox. Just don't overdo the brush.

Quote:

Depending on what you want to clean off of the suede (soil, wet spots, jean stains) get a suede eraser and dry brush. I went into a Clarks store and bought them both for $7. I haven't used any of the cleaning solutions they sell in a can so I can't comment about that. Also be very gentle with suede, it can either clear up for you or get really nasty very quickly.

Last edited:
The more pictures I see of the nice kicks pair the more I like them. Glad I got them cause they were available by so many outlets. Can't wait to see them in person.

Whaaaaat. That was fast. I'm still without tracking, guess I'm not getting that update till Monday lol

yeah i was very suprised. i got the tracking number not even an hour after my order from them. thats how i wish most places would be with their shipping.

There is a sizing difference between companies. There is a full size difference between UK and US in Nike and Asics and only a half size difference for NB.
Here's a breakdown of UK to US sizing differences that I can think of...

0.5 size (US10 = UK9.5)
New Balance
Adidas

1.0 size (US10 = UK9)
Nike/Jordan
Asics
Reebok
Puma
Saucony
Converse
ok thx for some explaining.

how about this question, is there a size difference between a NB 1600 size 10us and nike airmax, asics gel lyte 3 in a size us10? are they all 3 TTS in all size 10us?

or does the NB 1600 runs bigger or smaller if compared to those 2?

hopefully someone knows some of this, thx.

So I copped two pairs but one of the pairs has a major defect. The shape of the quarter panelling is the wrong shape. The same pair also looks different from my second pair. Both copped today from boutique shops in Toronto

. This picture shows the panel shape is wrong from what it's supposed to be. The shoe on the left is the correct shape.

]

the "wrong" shape pair is so much better. i wish they really all looked like that.

Back
Top Bottom