Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Speaking of C Notes this was when they were VNDS paid 180 shipped off eBay.
Lets just say they are a bit beat now.

Last edited:
Crazy how high prices have gotten for the c-notes on eBay and such. Pair was easily acquired during original drop and restocked several times online.

I grabbed two pairs. One of my favorites, if not my favorite, drop of last year. 

Spare a pair kind sir??

I fell in love with the C-Notes instantly. I couldnt believe how low the average resell prices were for the first month or two after release. I knew the prices would sky rocket in like a year or once they all dried up so after I bought a pair from the initial release I bought two more right away. Only shoe Ive ever tripled on and usually id think that would be a ridiculous idea, but I think they are PERFECT. Still working on my first pair and they are still real clean, just one little blemish on the right shoe. Favorite release of 2013. SO good.

Last edited:
I fell in love with the C-Notes instantly. I couldnt believe how low the average resell prices were for the first month or two after release. I knew the prices would sky rocket in like a year or once they all dried up so after I bought a pair from the initial release I bought two more right away. Only shoe Ive ever tripled on and usually id think that would be a ridiculous idea, but I think they are PERFECT. Still working on my first pair and they are still real clean, just one little blemish on the right shoe. Favorite release of 2013. SO good.
Yea everyone jumped on those Mints, but those C-Notes were on another level. Scared to wear mine, wish I doubled :smh:

Yea everyone jumped on those Mints, but those C-Notes were on another level. Scared to wear mine, wish I doubled :smh:
I know! Everyone was going nuts over the mints (which are still bananas) but I felt like the CNotes were big time under rated for what they are. That suede they used is like the under belly of a new born baby koala with an eye patch

Yeah, it's funny, I slept on the C-Notes because I has my sights set on the Mints/Tannerys, then I had to go back and grab them from eBay. Luckily that was early on. Both of them are definitely some of my favorite casual releases of 2013.

I bought my c notes from a "re-seller" for $180 shipped from ebay through PP invoice. I think he ended up losing money on that one.

Don't have to look at this thread to make me want to double up on c-notes. Still on a hunt for my second pair. Can't find a decent price doe. Size 8ers. Hit me up! Btw any update on release date of the teal 1300s? I know they're supposed to drop this month

Does anybody know any info on those Mint 996's? I haven't been able to find anything on them.
or even a style number? They're so smooth.

Don't have to look at this thread to make me want to double up on c-notes. Still on a hunt for my second pair. Can't find a decent price doe. Size 8ers. Hit me up! Btw any update on release date of the teal 1300s? I know they're supposed to drop this month
theres a size 8 on the bay currently... asking kinda high but yeah

^haha yeah saw that right after I made the post. Probably won't budge paying over 225 for these considering I got them for retail on release day. Good looks tho.

^haha yeah saw that right after I made the post. Probably won't budge paying over 225 for these considering I got them for retail on release day. Good looks tho.
If I were looking for a pair, I'd jump on anything $260 and under. Only going up from here I imagine. There's always the trading option though too. I've never traded any shoes I just realized after typing that, I always get attached to my shoes and it never even crosses my mind to sell or trade any of them

Back
Top Bottom