Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I used to think I didn't like the 1500s till these guys showed up. First brown box and I must say I see why you guys are so keen on UK 1500s

Last edited:

Speaking of re-shaping...

1. How does one do this?

2. Is it easy?

3. Is it really as easy as 'taking an iron to the toe box'? 

Anyone want to elaborate a little?
i wouldnt do it to a fav pair until uve done it a few times to other shoes. I simply leave the shoe tree in the shoe , wet a cloth put it over the shoe, and proceed to iron out that crap toebox. takes maybe 30 seconds. then i brush the suede back out and good as new. can be problems tho. if there is just too much material (huge toebox) then they will crease because theres nowhere for all that extra material to go, like what happened on my air max spans. one pair was great, the other pair was garbage. another thing is dif. materials react dif. to the process. synthetic sude works best imo and suede as well, although with really premium suede you have to be careful as the suede might bleed if overdone and will lose some oloring to the toebox. leather can be done as well but ive yet to try it with premium real leather, only cheap nike fake leather. hope this helps.  made alot of shoes that i would never pick up, much much better. heres some pairs ive done.....

Any suggestions for shoe trees that fit bigger sizes?  Looks like everyone here uses those inexpensive Ikea shoe trees - tried them before and even the 'large' are too short for most of my shoes (size 13).  Preferably something cheap (not looking to buy 10+ wood shoe trees).

Will the most recognizable colorways from the Air Yeezy  line carry over onto the upcoming Kanye West x adidas YEEZi  line? Whether or not they do, you can bet that the sneaker world will never forget about those very particular palettes. Proving that is this custom take on the New balance 580 from Alexander John of Color of Life, which features the black/pink set up along with a little bit of glowing green for the sole (There’s also some snake style texture on the back end). Does his creation do the original set of “Blink” Yeezys justice? Tell us down in the comments and get in touch with Alexander John  with any inquiries you might have.

NBEEZYs 

hey fam... trying to make a custom 574 but not sure to go with leather or suede. anyone have a recent pic of black leather for the saddle and ankle wrap? thx!

Back
Top Bottom