Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

God damn, they look good.  Wish I can get a pair to fit a UK10/US10.5, but guess they don't go as high as that, any lady with that size foot is gonna look freaky.
laugh.gif

I need to get a pair of C-Notes in a US10.  Anyone seen any for good price?  UK sellers asking for $350-400 a pair which is nuts.

God damn, they look good.  Wish I can get a pair to fit a UK10/US10.5, but guess they don't go as high as that, any lady with that size foot is gonna look freaky.:lol:

If you're referring to the 999 Cherry Blossom pack, they come in Men's sizes. US4-12.

oh great.  Can't seem to find any on Klekt or eBay.  Would have thought the resellers would have a field day with those being asian exclusive.  Not seen one pair pop up weird.  

oh great.  Can't seem to find any on Klekt or eBay.  Would have thought the resellers would have a field day with those being asian exclusive.  Not seen one pair pop up weird.  

I bought 12 pairs and sold them off to my stateside buddies for retail + ship.i guess I would have made a bit if I resell for slightly higher. Haha.

really? good man. 
glasses.gif
 I'm not desperate for a pair but wouldn't mind adding them to the collection.

Last edited:
really? good man. 8)  I'm not desperate for a pair but wouldn't mind adding them to the collection.

Yes. That's what I did. But the stocks in Singapore are limited too. Due to the colors kind of pop in them. And the material is buttery for a gr.

There's still quite a number of sizes available for the Cherry Blossom pack when I dropped by a local NB store here in Singapore earlier.

There's still quite a number of sizes available for the Cherry Blossom pack when I dropped by a local NB store here in Singapore earlier.
Are you offering to hook some of us up kind sir? Sz us10 for me if so

Last edited:
if u can hook up a 999 Cherry Blossom Blue in size 10us, I don't mind paying resell price from u.

Go Jon, do them a favor. I'm busy to get down to get. Got my exams coming next week. Does LE and Leftfoot still have them? I know NB did a 2 restock on them.

They are not really that limited though. Saw some unusual spots here in Singapore having them aside from major retailers Limited Edt, Leftfoot and NB concept stores.

Limited in terms of worldwide.. and NB had a restock for the past 2 weeks. And they are gone very fast. And I dun charge exorbitant prices. Jus a service fee for all the transportation.

Goodluck on your status here once NT admins see your comment :smile:

Last edited:
997GY vs 997NV ... New Balance is really doing their thing with this retro. Only complaint is the trash laces they have been putting in these. First thing I've done with both pairs is throw in a lace swap. Aside from that though these are incredible. 

Did a few hook ups for the stateside guys in my fb grp for retail + ship.

Limited in terms of worldwide.. and NB had a restock for the past 2 weeks. And they are gone very fast. And I dun charge exorbitant prices. Jus a service fee for all the transportation.

Wait, what? I thought you charged retail + ship? Now you're saying there's a fee? Whoops. :x

Wait, what? I thought you charged retail + ship? Now you're saying there's a fee? Whoops. :x

Yes. How abt u taking a free transport to whereever u wanna go and get the shoes and lug them back. U can ask myskter aka mike tagle, how much I charged him...

:lol: at service fee. Charge what you want, but don't floss about hooking people up and then say there's a service fee. Take that **** to twitter/IG.

:lol: at service fee. Charge what you want, but don't floss about hooking people up and then say there's a service fee. Take that **** to twitter/IG.

All those who asked me for hook up got for retail + ship cos they are friends. But making a trip again downtown for doing a favour for a small fees of $20USD don't sound rape or reselling right. I dun sell kicks at all. I dun gain anything from these hook ups. So I can say what I want and I'm not focrcing any thing. So no need for negative comments.

Back
Top Bottom