Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I know I'm way late looking for these, but does anyone know where i can buy...or have a size 8 - 8.5 998 grey/navy/red for sale?

Originally Posted by B Sox

Yo DublBagn, good looking out for people on here...I know I appreciate it.
no problem...feel free to hit me up about any release...I try and help everyone.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by B Sox

Yo DublBagn, good looking out for people on here...I know I appreciate it.
no problem...feel free to hit me up about any release...I try and help everyone.
Thanks man, got an email earlier saying you guys shipped out the Blue Collars. I'm pumped. Good looks on the future help though!!
pimp.gif

got my nonnative 997 from sns at 3am pst...  anyone know if they are dropping or did drop stateside???

got my nonnative 997 from sns at 3am pst...  anyone know if they are dropping or did drop stateside???

They're part of the spring/summer collection. Not sure exactly when they'll drop, but I'm definitely picking up the grey ones.

Some recent NB pickups. 
Burn Rubber MT580:

J. Crew 1400:

1300:

UNDFTD X Stussy X Hectic 996:

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Pretty clean 574

My first time hearing about those. I just went to PYS to order a pair and they're sold out.
indifferent.gif

im pretty sure that these can be made on newbalance id

Yeah. I realized that earlier when I saw the tongue said US574, but New Balance's website doesn't ship to Canada.

I was wondering if someone can help me out.
I'm looking to get into NB, but have a sizing question.

Are all NB have the same sizing 574 vs 1500?

Reason I asking I'm a true 9.5 (w/ wide feet) but depending on shoe I go .5 up.

The closest thing I can compare NB too is AM 95 and I'm a 10 on those. Any help would be appreciated.

^ It depends on the model, but I find most NB fit true to size (the same as most 574s).

Is there a specific model you're wondering about?

Originally Posted by jayem

I was wondering if someone can help me out.
I'm looking to get into NB, but have a sizing question.

Are all NB have the same sizing 574 vs 1500?

Reason I asking I'm a true 9.5 (w/ wide feet) but depending on shoe I go .5 up.

The closest thing I can compare NB too is AM 95 and I'm a 10 on those. Any help would be appreciated.
I have both the MT580 and 1500 in 10.5.  The 580 fits perfect, the 1500 fits but is a little loose. 

Originally Posted by dadbath

^ It depends on the model, but I find most NB fit true to size (the same as most 574s).

Is there a specific model you're wondering about?
Atm moment I'm really digging 574, but as mention earlier the sizing are what worries me.

I'm just eager to cop something online but don't want it ending up not fitting me properly.

Gotcha. For me made in USA and UK 574s fit a half size small and made in Asia 574s fit true to size. Check out the stores we were talking about in the Canada forum and you should be able to get a good idea of how the different versions fit.

Originally Posted by dadbath

Gotcha. For me made in USA and UK 574s fit a half size small and made in Asia 574s fit true to size. Check out the stores we were talking about in the Canada forum and you should be able to get a good idea of how the different versions fit.
Thanks again, looking forward trying these on and get a feel on them.

Been doing some sleuthing on the 574's I posted on the last page and I found the style codes. Kickz.com in Germany have them up for sale, but all they have left is size 7 in both colorways.

ML574CVY (Beige)
ML574CVR (Navy)

I wonder if these were a Euro release, because I can't find these from a North American retailer.

Back
Top Bottom