Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did anyone wind up grabbing a pair of the 1300 grapes? I would love to see what they actually look like in real life pictures instead of the photoshop enhanced pics that first dropped. 

Copped the Seals! I still have a second pair in checkout, but they said they were limiting one per customer. I don't want my order cancelled for trying to double.

Copped my 9.5...got one to stock now. Wish I never paid the outrageous reseller price I paid on eBay for my first pair tho.

Just copped in store at Concepts this morning....they had STACKS behind the counter labeled "ONLINE! DO NOT TOUCH!" Left the store and tried ordering a 2nd pair online but they were gone! Got 1 at least.

Just copped in store at Concepts this morning....they had STACKS behind the counter labeled "ONLINE! DO NOT TOUCH!" Left the store and tried ordering a 2nd pair online but they were gone! Got 1 at least.
by stacks, you mean like 2-3 fsr's? i got my order in at 10:02 and then went to see how it was directly after. all common size were done within those 2 minutes.

wow. i guess im out of luck...  Thought it was at 12

if anyone know where I can get a 8.5 let me know

Thanks.

FOR those of you who missed out.

There was an unannounced cncpt 999's restocked on concept's website just now. I picked up my 2nd size 10 (if its your first pair, FYI: I thought that the shoes ran 1/2 sz big compared to the 574's.) .   * literally, a few minutes ago*.   Your Welcome.... 
happy.gif
.  All sizes are still up.   Oppps. Just got my order confirmation from Concepts @ 11:29 am (eastern time)

You guys peeped that new 996 release, which has been floating around that was on Feature's website.... I got a pair in, and I must say WOW.  the materials are off the wall.  for 130, its a steal of deal.  I think materials on the 996 fall release  pair are better than the SEALs. imo , of course.

Last edited:
I was all waiting for the noon release and then they did this and of course I missed out. Dang it! Stinks. :smh:

Where did you read that number? It seems like these are pretty widely available.
http://nepenthesnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-stocknew-balance-990-ny-marathon.html
this is wear i read that 504 pairs number at

"Limited Quantities: The 990 NY Marathon Special is a limited release to NYC stores and only 504 pairs are available throughout the city."

But I see how this shoe is so widely available online it seems. Maybe cause no one is buying them.
I missed out on the restock online for the seals at concepts. I thought that online release was at 12. But I guess they released them earlier than that by 2 hours? man....

Last edited:
word, im still looking for those for at least a decent price, but theres no way in hell im dropping 300 on a new balance, that's basically space jam money.
Lol you'll drop $300 on a pair of garbage Jordans but not New Balance?? You realize that the quality of materials on New Balances *****s on Jordans right? 

Lol you'll drop $300 on a pair of garbage Jordans but not New Balance?? You realize that the quality of materials on New Balances *****s on Jordans right? 

not everybody feels the same way, i just feel that i rather put that money towards something that I feel is worth more, i could say i would rather spend 300 on a pair of airwalks if i was that into them and i bet i would see no quality difference between the three :rofl:

aka opinions my friend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom