Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

lol at everyone giving their life story in order to not seem like the hypebeast they clearly are. i lurked this thread long enough to know who posts in here consistently and is NOT just looking for a specific shoe. it's a good mix of old and new members, but it's not hard to spot those just wanting a limited shoe.
beasting over a tongue photo? lol
lifestyle and upgraded careers? lol. most nb's cost less than your average jordan and especially lebron. lifestyle and career that equates to nb? where do you work? urban outfitters?
complaining about idiots yet has his only collection of 3 collabs that released THIS month as his avy? lol. get outta' here. *correction. LAST month. smh.
easy to say you're just getting into it, but all you have is limited kicks that are still hot off the production line? really? chances are, it's just a front and you can't admit to getting caught up in the hype.

.Lol @ me if you are talking about me, ill entertain you. I'm a college kid I have to pay for tuition, school, rent, what have you... I think it's just better to lurk because people like you feel entitled to nbs just because you don't get the most wanted nbs, chill dude, I rather just lurk and if all you do is buy shoes, damn. ...
fair enough. i'm a college student as well with the same vices. there's a thin line of people just getting into these shoes at an unfortunate time for the sake of the shoe versus those who read a sneaker blog with all the latest "heat". i'd gladly take a bet that a fair share on here are in it for the latter. this is why you see so many people trying to explain their "situation". might as well start each post with, "that surely can't be me because i really and truly like the shoe for ________________________ reasons." same hypebeast and basically the same response. at the end of the day, i can't do anything about that, but i'll surely call it like i see it.

lol. what month comes before october? dude's talking like a few days makes a difference. you bought colorways you like and wear yet i've seen you, in particular, make numerous posts about letting go of those hideous undftd 1500s for something else. impulsive buy much? you're spending $150 of your own money so don't bother responding if it doesn't matter. it's your money, correct? like i said, just looks like a front. no one wants to be called a hypebeast. i get it. how about? lover of limiteds? easy to spot the ones trying too hard not to be caught up in hype. they're usually the ones bashing popular kicks in order to divert their lack of variety in their collection.

new jordan retro resale is trumped by lebron resale. throw in the fact they upped the price to $180 and have tiered versions. feel me?

reported. i'm a bit blunt and rude, but no need for vulgar name calling.

annoying? yes

blunt? yes

i think i'm just saying what hasn't been said while adding my own opinion.
Please go find a post from me saying anything about letting go of my 1500s of the UCLA pack then get back to me. I'll never hear back from you bro cause I've never posted about them. So nope not an impulsive buy. I have posted about my extra pair of the red/navy UNDFTDs MT580s though. Do more thorough homework before trying to come at me with some weak bs
so sorry. then you trying to sell your 580s while it's technically not allowed to be posted on this thread. so you still want to get rid of them AND you're breaking forum rules. looks good. real good.

props for not responding to my jordan and lebron post though. lol. pick and choose.

You know how whack all you sound. I'm a hypebeast because I collect collabs/limited shoes. Y'all are true New Balance heads because you collect GRs. LMAO. Lemme hop down to the mall and buy a pair of GRs so I can be part of the club SMDH
why would it matter if you are vs if you arent? why come off so pretentious?  are you really that concerned about your self-image.  and yes in the sake of the arguement, you would be a true newbalance "head" (as you call it) if you buy GR. because.. well.. the FIRST NEW BALANCE SHOE WAS A GR!
this. if you want to get technical, you'd see more gr's with better colorways, but this nter said himself that he wants rarity and lesser seen nb's. just looks like he's trying to gallivant his rare kicks in front of other dudes.

i'll wait for "if all nb collabs were gr's, i'd still buy them" response. i know it comes down to personal preference, but it just so happens that ALL the ones you like are limited? it's possible for it to end up that way, but not likely.

On behalf of this thread I would like to apologize to Sniper, Pump and Verse to name a few and would encourage you guys to please continue posting pics and info because there are still some who appreciate it. Keep up the good looks gentlemen..
I would like to apologize to y'all too. Snip, Pump, and Nowitzness in particular. Not so sure bout Verse, he has posted some nice picks, he just recently copped his first New Balance though. Sorry to bring all of this drama to the thread and hope it doesn't make y'all leave. Theantidote is a troll though. I wasn't talking about just his posts in here, I went to his profile and checked out posts in multiple threads. He goes around starting stuff with people and getting them pissed off. I should know better than to let him get me worked up but I hate kids like him.  
i'll wait for "if all nb collabs were gr's, i'd still buy them" response. i know it comes down to personal preference, but it just so happens that ALL the ones you like are limited? it's possible for it to end up that way, but not likely.
It's very possible actually. Because like you I'm a college student and by the time I have enough money saved up for another pair of sneakers another collab is dropping. Wish I had the bread to copp multiple pairs every single month but I quit taking handouts from mommy and daddy a long time ago.

Last edited:
fair enough. i'm a college student as well with the same vices. there's a thin line of people just getting into these shoes at an unfortunate time for the sake of the shoe versus those who read a sneaker blog with all the latest "heat". i'd gladly take a bet that a fair share on here are in it for the latter. this is why you see so many people trying to explain their "situation". might as well start each post with, "that surely can't be me because i really and truly like the shoe for ________________________ reasons." same hypebeast and basically the same response. at the end of the day, i can't do anything about that, but i'll surely call it like i see it.
so sorry. then you trying to sell your 580s while it's technically not allowed to be posted on this thread. so you still want to get rid of them AND you're breaking forum rules. looks good. real good.
props for not responding to my jordan and lebron post though. lol. pick and choose.
this. if you want to get technical, you'd see more gr's with better colorways, but this nter said himself that he wants rarity and lesser seen nb's. just looks like he's trying to gallivant his rare kicks in front of other dudes.
yeah well i think he sound misguided.. New balance doesnt "retro" their shoes..  Sure NB's have year-round models, but alot of the colorway releases dont get retroed except a few.  In an essence its all rare. If you want to wear something nobody wears.. Lol. I dont know where you live.. But not everyone are wearing NB's. They are wearing didas, lebrons, kobes, foams, jordans, kds, sb's. NOT NB's...  I see people wear more air max 1's and 90's then NBs.     

If your a college student, why not save the $$$ and buy a GR.. Use the $$$ on other things.. And leave the multi-pair copping and collab heavyweights to for the bread winners.

Last edited:
I think NB retros are as common as nike air max retros. The popular ones get retrod somewhat frequently like the 1300CL (the influence of ronnie's steel blues). These seem to be pumped out as much as infrareds/neons. The 1300JP seems to be on a 5 year retro pattern. next time they come out they will be gobbled up, we'll see how much people are into the brand in 2015 to cop them lol. the 1500psw are a retro of the plum wines (grails of mine) from i dont even know what year...it was the black box days. those are just a few examples.

Jumped on a pair of seals size 13 for $250. Best deal ive seen for that size. Dont really feel like waiting lol

I apologize for my remarks to Sniper. I just don't like when people say things about other people's reasons for doing something. That's all. But it's whatever; we don't all have to agree.

But my bad Sniper for the foul words.

^thats the guy that "sold" a pair in my size then had them pop back up an hour later for $.99. he has a site selling them for $264

I wear a 8.5 in my Lunarglides, and all my New Balances are 8s. I personally don't have any 1600s though, but going down half a size didn't effect my sizing at all. Obviously it was tighter, but not tight enough to cause any pain or discomfort.

I wear a 8.5 in my Lunarglides, and all my New Balances are 8s. I personally don't have any 1600s though, but going down half a size didn't effect my sizing at all. Obviously it was tighter, but not tight enough to cause any pain or discomfort.
Thanks bruh

Cncpts seems to be getting the salmon soles this Saturday
Glad some other places are going to be getting the salmon soles. I already got my pair but I know there's a bunch of people in here that weren't able to cop that really wanted to. Hope you all are able to get 'em as it looks like they are going to be seeing a wider release. 

Back
Top Bottom