Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hello World,

I'm DHarv, from Seattle, Wa. I would consider myself a "new and improved" New Balance collector. I had a collection of 10-15 NB's in high school (1995-99) along with my other kicks. I love the brand for 2 main reasons; the out of this world comfort, and the versatility of the sneaker. You can rock NB's with everything from casual gear, sports wear and even tees and jeans. Love the versatility!

Quick story: My wife and I took a trip to NY for my born day last month, all I packed was a pair of NB 565's, some varsity 6's (favorite sneaker of all-time) as well as a pair of Asics that I purchased from 3 years ago from Nordstrom Rack. After the 3rd day of walking the streets, I knew my feet were being blessed with comfort and that I had been abandoning my feet. Also, the style of J's were no longer a part of my life :smh:. So I set to sell doubles, and any kick in the closet that was an uncomfortable piece of sh!#. Currently trying to unload my Bin 5's (never will wear them) and scoop a collab with 2 gr's. Been home 20 days-have 8 pairs now. 4 in transit! Unless a classic colorway releases, I am DONE with JB. Back to my roots.

I'd love to contribute to the squad. I'm in the IT field, always browsing the web, IG and Facebook. Never selfish and willing to help good peeps. If I make the cut I'd love #5!

Last edited:
Hello World,

I'm DHarv, from Seattle, Wa. I would consider myself a "new and improved" New Balance collector. I had a collection of 10-15 NB's in high school (1995-99) along with my other kicks. I love the brand for 2 main reasons; the out of this world comfort, and the versatility of the sneaker. You can rock NB's with everything from casual gear, sports wear and even tees and jeans. Love the versatility!

Quick story: My wife and I took a trip to NY for my born day last month, all I packed was a pair of NB 565's, some varsity 6's (favorite sneaker of all-time) as well as a pair of Asics that I purchased from 3 years ago from Nordstrom Rack. After the 3rd day of walking the streets, I knew my feet were being blessed with comfort and that I had been abandoning my feet. Also, the style of J's were no longer a part of my life
mean.gif
. So I set to sell doubles, and any kick in the closet that was an uncomfortable piece of sh!#. Currently trying to unload my Bin 5's (never will wear them) and scoop a collab with 2 gr's. Been home 20 days-have 8 pairs now. 4 in transit! Unless a classic colorway releases, I am DONE with JB. Back to my roots.

I'd love to contribute to the squad. I'm in the IT field, always browsing the web, IG and Facebook. Never selfish and willing to help good peeps. If I make the cut I'd love #5!
Be sure to upload a picture of your collection. I may accidentally skip over an application if the thread begins to move too fast. Pictures of collections are easily identifiable, though.

Once we hit the cap, we'll know more about the distribution of team member numbers. GTFan, can you post the current roster here?

What's good everyone,

I go by D-Roc, I just recently got into New Balance mid last year. I only have been into collecting shoes since my freshmen year in college (was able to start purchasing my own shoes then). My collection is not that grand. I am very critical in deciding shoes that I like. 

What got me into liking New Balance was the color blocking and also the comfortability. I find a lot of shoes that come out are pretty uncomfortable and I have bad problems with my heels. So with New Balance I have yet to find a pair that was uncomfortable. 

The main reason I want to become apart of the group because I see it is more of a community here compared to other threads. Also this thread is very mature and understanding when someone has a particular question. 

My current NB collection (both 999 elites are to come):

would it be ok for me to do app now and post pic once get home from hospital?
I'd prefer if you held off until you have the picture. It will be difficult to keep track of separate applications and app photos.
TeamNB Roster
  1. PhinsFan88
  2. StunnaMan
  3. GTFan712
  4. (processing...)
  5. (processing...)
  6. gatormd
  7. jellyfishin

What's good everyone,

I go by D-Roc, I just recently got into New Balance mid last year. I only have been into collecting shoes since my freshmen year in college (was able to start purchasing my own shoes then). My collection is not that grand. I am very critical in deciding shoes that I like. 

What got me into liking New Balance was the color blocking and also the comfortability. I find a lot of shoes that come out are pretty uncomfortable and I have bad problems with my heels. So with New Balance I have yet to find a pair that was uncomfortable. 

The main reason I want to become apart of the group because I see it is more of a community here compared to other threads. Also this thread is very mature and understanding when someone has a particular question. 

+1 for a fellow ATLien.

This thread is the main reason i stay on NT, not sugarcoating. As we all know the immaturity that spews in the other shoe threads. Few mature, helpful threads/individuals.

this thread and TAN, plus a few others (i lke the showcase sometimes). But i aint writing an essay :\ so hopefully if i ever need a look out or heads up, yalls team wont forget about me (i'll still help most of you out of course) :nthat:
+1
I like that there's some collective reasoning behind the group, but definitely not going to petition myself. Still a great idea and the current members within it have definitely contributed for the benefit of the thread/forum...

was gonna wear my 1300JPs today but i remembered this 
frown.gif

anyone know where i can go to get these reglued in the NYC area? (im still relatively new here)

Google a shoe cobbler within your area. I needed a pair of my formal shoes repaired and ended up going back to have my Carmine VI midsoles reglued & a leather belt restitched...

damn, missed out on both of the recent mojito restocks that were posted. hopefully i can get lucky on one of the upcoming releases.

suppose i'll have to start writing up an application for the thread as well! good to see a strong team forming here

application for team nb:

punklance from southern california. bought my first pair of 574 from finishline in 2003 and fell in love with the mt580 soon after. my favorite model is the 670, followed by the mt580, 1700, and 1400.. ive been contributing on nt to new balance before the official thread was created, ha ha. a team nb seems like fun and i hope the help and love continues. most of my stuff is in storage but heres a taste of mostly newer stuff but some goodies. thanks

Last edited:
application for team nb:

punklance from southern california. bought my first pair of 574 from finishline in 2003 and fell in love with the mt580 soon after. my favorite model is the 670, followed by the mt580, 1700, and 1400.. ive been contributing on nt to new balance before the official thread was created, ha ha. a team nb seems like fun and i hope the help and love continues. most of my stuff is in storage but heres a taste of mostly newer stuff but some goodies. thanks
+1 from me

Be sure to upload a picture of your collection. I may accidentally skip over an application if the thread begins to move too fast. Pictures of collections are easily identifiable, though.

Here's my small collection. I also have both 999 elites on the way. Also, both 1600 elites in transit as well.

Last edited:
What's good everyone,

DrociB is currently at +2. Needs one more.
application for team nb:

+1 from me
+1 for me as well, making +2 for PumpLance.

Back
Top Bottom