Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

App for Team NB:

1.) Size 9.5 US - Philadelphia

2.)

3.) Got into NB maybe 6-8 months ago. Ordered my first pair, the 1300BG and fell in love with the comfort and the look. Kind of outgrowing a lot of the sneakers I used to wear (Jordans and some other Nike Bball) and have gotten more into runners as they can be worn with almost anything. They also look a little more appropriate for someone my age in my opinion (25yrs old). Definitely have gone full steam ahead with NB, probably buying more kicks than I should be. 
laugh.gif
 Will probably be a little more selective in the future because Im running out of places to store them!

Have been a solid contributor to this thread for a little while now, helping people get shoes they like. I'm sure there are several regulars that can vouch for me. 

Favorite model is probably the 1300, with 1500 in a close second. 

Last edited:
App for Team NB:

2.)

3.) Got into NB maybe 6-8 months ago. Ordered my first pair, the 1300BG and fell in love with the comfort and the look. Kind of outgrowing a lot of the sneakers I used to wear (Jordans and some other Nike Bball) and have gotten more into runners as they can be worn with almost anything. They also look a little more appropriate for someone my age in my opinion (25yrs old). Definitely have gone full steam ahead with NB, probably buying more kicks than I should be. 
laugh.gif
 Will probably be a little more selective in the future because Im running out of places to store them!

Have been a solid contributor to this thread for a little while now, helping people get shoes they like. I'm sure there are several regulars that can vouch for me. 

Definitely a +1

App for Team NB:

2.)

laugh.gif

+1. Thanks for following the rules perfectly!

yup. canpost absolutely ruins the possibility of canada being helpful for the most part. typical higher retail combined with the worst shipping costs means they need to be on sale before they even cost retail.

shoestores.com still has the Red/Grey 999 elites in sz. 11 and 12 and the Blue/Grey 9.5 thru 13 for $114.95. LOVEFEB still works for 10% off but I believe it's a one time use per account. I have received the Blue/Grey and just ordered the Red/Grey from them yesterday. So far I'm very pleased with my experience with them.

App for Team NB:

2.)

laugh.gif

+1

one more thing we should definitely agree on is a twitter/instagram tag, i'm going to start tagging my photos so that there will be a searchable team tag.

can everyone agree on #TMNB seeing as how it's short, simple and goes along with the logo design?

So my Kennedy trade has now escalated to a state of drama.  The guy sent the shoes to a cleaner/customizer to get the stain checked out and they got lost in the mail.  He insured the package for $400 and he'll know tomorrow what's up with the situation.  This is all taking place down in Brazil and is def. starting to sound shady.  I guess it wasn't meant to be...

keep an eye on the restock they restocked once already on the Blue/Grey.
Appreciate it. Going to keep a lookout.
one more thing we should definitely agree on is a twitter/instagram tag, i'm going to start tagging my photos so that there will be a searchable team tag.

can everyone agree on #TMNB seeing as how it's short, simple and goes along with the logo design?
Agreed. Are you doing an official app or no?

I'll be posting my app tomorrow and pics should be up that evening. Going to have to read through all of these but looks good so far

Back
Top Bottom