Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah congrats guys! I wasn't even sweating missing out on the Tassie's - I've almost resigned myself to not being able to get those overseas releases online at retail, but it's reassuring to see other members get pairs.  Maybe next time I'll be the lucky one on End or SNS or Hanon...

What's the next big release people are thirsting for?  There's nothing new New Balance-wise on my radar at the moment.

Prob the UA1500s in April will be the next hyped NB release

all credits goes to the creator

I thought this is a cool archive of my favorite NB model

1. purple devils
2. nazar eye
3. prvdr
4. blackbeard

my favs

Last edited:
Not really, these were selling for 350 tops back then. Besides, I wore one pair to death, hooked up a buddy, and sold one pair. I have one DS pair left.
my friends copped two pairs on release day back then

i couldn't get my hands on them because I was deployed at the time, I missed out on a lot of good releases
but the price you listed is about what i paid for my pairs

and what size is your last pair? lol wanna sell it?

Last edited:
hopefully no hype for us and theyre as easy to get as b&y. thise ua have such a nice subtle tone to them
Yeah they are really nice - kinda remind me of some of the Air Max crepe pack from a few years ago... They definitely seem like they could fly under the radar like the B&Y's, but you it's anyone's guess.  I actually thought the Fingercroxx's would be fairly easy to get for the same reason...

Hey guys any advise on the sizing for black pigeons ? Im in 11s for farmers market, would it be the for the black pigeons ?

just wanted to introduce myself to the group.  found this forum a few weeks ago and it's already been a great source of info on new releases, sizing and online stores/coupons.

had never been into shoes until I saw the blue cm1600.  the 1600s are still my favorite pair in terms of fit and comfort, followed closely by the ronnie fiegs.  although the 1300 is the one that seems to get the most attention from people.  

Back
Top Bottom