Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

what size did they have left? im still looking for a pair

It was a size 9 on display. I usually wear 9, but these were half to full size too big. Would definitely go at least half size down, but I don't have wide feet.

Last edited:
Yacht Club or Floral? Or just skip both due to it being 574?

Not a fan of the vinyl looking toe on the Floral. Might just go with Yacht Club just for that reason...
Skip both. Can't get down with 574s... Had a pair of Mojitos and had to let 'em go for that reason, and that colorway (and the execution of the shoe, period) was bananas. That's another reason I really wanted those Tassies; that's a model I know I could mess with and would definitely have kept...

So whilst y'all devils were chasing the Tassies I was having a relaxing day breaking in the 999 elites. Very nice to enjoy a good reasonably priced very wearable easy pick up than chasing some damn hype beast not very wearable release. I hope all y'all who wanted because you 
I think they're just as wearable as the 999 elites. Don't get caught up in thinking something is wack just because it's popular. If that's the case, some might consider those 999 elites "wack", cuz I've seen mad people copping those lately (probably due to Ronnie tweeting bout 'em - yep, that's about when they started building up hype). Not every shoe that is extremely hyped up/ultra-limited is wack. I don't really follow the hype train on releases, so I'm usually out of the loop as to what's "hype" and what's not. It was obvious tho that the Tassies would be "hype", just because of the limited amount of pairs that went up for sale. But regardless of exclusivity, that shoe is COLD AS ICE in my eyes, and definitely the dopest NB release I've seen in a long long time. That's just my opinion though. Peace.

yay for the infamous end cancelation email. im done with end. thats my last two orders that have beem canceled, this time was with tassies. between them and sns, its amazing anyone ever actual gets their order

It was a size 9 on display. I usually wear 9, but these were half to full size too big. Would definitely go at least half size down, but I don't have wide feet.

Sonofa*****...if the 998s run big then I guess my tassies will be up for sale.

yay for the infamous end cancelation email. im done with end. thats my last two orders that have beem canceled, this time was with tassies. between them and sns, its amazing anyone ever actual gets their order
Had you got a ship confirmation over the weekend, or just the order confirmation.  I have received a ship confirmation with a tracking number, but the number isn't live yet. Hoping it goes live at end of day in UK.  Just trying to find out if I should set myself up for a disappointing day or not?

if you got shipping confirmation, you shoul be good. it means you have shipping label made for your pair. all i had was order confirmation and paypal confirmed. i emailed them cause they are bad about not letting you know if canceled until days after order. i told them how pissed i was and they gave me full refund plus $15 store credit. email also said they only had 12 pair total online.

Had you got a ship confirmation over the weekend, or just the order confirmation.  I have received a ship confirmation with a tracking number, but the number isn't live yet. Hoping it goes live at end of day in UK.  Just trying to find out if I should set myself up for a disappointing day or not?
I'm in the same boat as you. got shipping confirmation and email from End. Not live yet tho because of the holiday weekend i assume.

I have some info on at least one store getting the fingercroxx and releasing in the next week or two.  Overseas and no online shop but trying to secure a pair or two.  Not sure if this means we may see another release, but I know there are a few shops that never released the fingercroxx who usually get all NB collabs.  Take it for what its worth, but would be nice to see a few more pairs available as I missed out on this one.

Also thanks for the above confirmations that I should be fine with my order from End.  Does anyone have any idea how many pairs of the sneaker freaker were made? I heard only 70 made it to Europe, but don't know if that was true and how many released in Aus and now Asia.

Those "Miggys" are dope- I like those more than the mojitos honestly. First NB pick up in a bit- got the blue elite 999's for a steal ($78 plus shipping), probably should've passed but I couldn't.

If yall like the c'w's on any of the J Crew 1400's- I highly recommend getting them, my black/orange 1400s are one of my favorite pairs (very comfortable, high quality). I've worn em probably 25 times and they still look and feel great
do the 1400s fit true for you?

I'd say they're a legit .5 big (at least both pairs I've had were). I had to go with a 12 in both (same as my 1700's, 998's and 999's). So I would say whatever size you wear in those models will work. (I always say my TTS in NB would be a 12.5, but since they don't make them I either go with a 13 like I did with 580s, 1300s, 574's, etc. or with a 12 like I did on 993s, 998s, 999s, 1400s, and 1700s).
thank you sir

I have some info on at least one store getting the fingercroxx and releasing in the next week or two.  Overseas and no online shop but trying to secure a pair or two.  Not sure if this means we may see another release, but I know there are a few shops that never released the fingercroxx who usually get all NB collabs.  Take it for what its worth, but would be nice to see a few more pairs available as I missed out on this one.

Also thanks for the above confirmations that I should be fine with my order from End.  Does anyone have any idea how many pairs of the sneaker freaker were made? I heard only 70 made it to Europe, but don't know if that was true and how many released in Aus and now Asia.
Would be interested to hear more about this. PM me.

I'd say they're a legit .5 big (at least both pairs I've had were). I had to go with a 12 in both (same as my 1700's, 998's and 999's). So I would say whatever size you wear in those models will work. (I always say my TTS in NB would be a 12.5, but since they don't make them I either go with a 13 like I did with 580s, 1300s, 574's, etc. or with a 12 like I did on 993s, 998s, 999s, 1400s, and 1700s).
oh mane, i just had to deal with customer service to search for a 10.5US for me, if they don't find them, I will go online and order the size 10, 98$ shipped is a great deal for these 

what c/w Jose?
Evergreen :D, been wanting this pair for a hot minute
@NT13: If you're a true 10.5 in NB - either one would probably work for you. (and, you should try to find an 11 in the Hanon "chosen few"- cuz those things run small if that's the case).
Well I kinda tend to stick to 10.5 for most shoes though my tassies are 10 and I could've done a 10 in the 1700 BYS, my seals/kennedys are 10.5 and I like that room. My 1300 are 10.5 and I'm okay with that sizing on those too.

Really? many say TTs on the chosen few, will definitelly look for an 11 though. Gracias

Good thing I'm not feeling that new 999 elite...my wallet is happy:tongue:

Sonofa*****...if the 998s run big then I guess my tassies will be up for sale.
Oh man... But hey you never know how they'll feel until you try them on. The 9s actually felt okay, just really long. Easily the width of my thumb of open space beyond my big toe. It might be something you can tolerate since they're so limited and I don't see many half-sizes posted for sale. Hope they fit alright for you. Post an update for us when you get them.

Back
Top Bottom