Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I want the Invincibles. Hopefully, I can catch them. This will be my first time posting some of my NBs. I've probably bought 2 dozen since January. Before, I only viewed the company as a running shoe company, but I saw a few pics of the YOTS and 990 Anniversaries and was hooked. I wish I could've gotten the Mojito's and Tassies:

IMG_2533 by spiderjericho, on Flickr

IMG_2538 by spiderjericho, on Flickr

IMG_2526 by spiderjericho, on Flickr

IMG_2518 by spiderjericho, on Flickr

IMG_2514 by spiderjericho, on Flickr

IMG_2512 by spiderjericho, on Flickr

Does anyone happen to have a pair of the New Balance 998?  How do they fit? 
Do you own any other pair of new balances 999, 1300, 1400, 1500,etc. If you let us know which model and size you have? I'm sure we can give you a better answer. But I think they do run a little long but it depends, I don't think I could size .5 down because they would probably be too tight.

just swooped some 996s for 29.99 at the nordstrom rack :smokin

Are these brand new? Cuz I know Rack sometimes sells some previously returned/worn shoes from the store; I've seen quite a few pairs of Made in USA 993s like that.

If these are brand new, then that's def a HUGE comeup . :smokin

Last edited:
Are these brand new? Cuz I know Rack sometimes sells some previously returned/worn shoes from the store; I've seen quite a few pairs of Made in USA 993s like that.

If these are brand new, then that's def a HUGE comeup . :smokin

I never knew the rack sold worn shoes.. :smh: nah but these were brand new.

Do you own any other pair of new balances 999, 1300, 1400, 1500,etc. If you let us know which model and size you have? I'm sure we can give you a better answer. But I think they do run a little long but it depends, I don't think I could size .5 down because they would probably be too tight.
I own a pair of 1300 and they fit pretty great true to size. They are a little long but I honestly like the extra room in the front.  I was hoping that they fit about the same way.

I appreciate the responses too all, it was a big help.
oh then I'd go with the 998 as your 1300 size if you're happy with that
oh nice, I think I'll hit up a nats game just to rock my pair
New balance need to start releasing more non suede but regular leather. To nice:

Like seen in this forum: http://www.crookedtongues.com/forum/threads/new-balance-og-appreciation/id/201/?page=11

Who Feels Me?
These down hurrr

Back
Top Bottom