Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Picked these up today from my local spot finally. Good things come to those who wait. Come up of the year for me for sure

you guys think if I wear a 12 in 1300s I can fit a 11.5 in a 999 or no? I hear they're more roomy in the toe just wondering if it's enough to size down

you guys think if I wear a 12 in 1300s I can fit a 11.5 in a 999 or no? I hear they're more roomy in the toe just wondering if it's enough to size down
I think you can do the 11. Without a problem just be sure you are comfortable with the 1300 sizing

I think you can do the 11. Without a problem just be sure you are comfortable with the 1300 sizing

Picked these up today from my local spot finally. Good things come to those who wait. Come up of the year for me for sure
great pick up. what a find, especially at that price. local place here just got them over the weekend and they're selling for full price. kudos bud!

Back
Top Bottom