Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got these in today...Shoutout to the dude that posted the Nordstrom sale a few days ago. Was finally able to get the 996s for like $70. Burgundy 990s are beautiful in person....

dem sheets 
pimp.gif

whoever has those 1500 currys, hows the shape and quality? im sure i wont be able to find a sz10 anymore but if i do just wanna make sure its worth it. 

whoever has those 1500 currys, hows the shape and quality? im sure i wont be able to find a sz10 anymore but if i do just wanna make sure its worth it. 

Quality-wise, my pair is excellent; however, the toebox is not pointy and the shoe has a slight case of banana shape. With that said, the less than perfect shape worked in my favor since I was able to fit a smaller size

Quality-wise, my pair is excellent; however, the toebox is not pointy and the shoe has a slight case of banana shape. With that said, the less than perfect shape worked in my favor since I was able to fit a smaller size

Damn i dont want it to be too pointy :frown: te 2 pairs of 1500s i have which are the UA and desert storms both have that problem. I want a pair with the best shape possible :frown:

Damn i dont want it to be too pointy :frown: te 2 pairs of 1500s i have which are the UA and desert storms both have that problem. I want a pair with the best shape possible :frown:

You can find instructions on how to better the shape of the shoes. There's a piece of thermoplastic on the tip of the shoe that you have to remove in order to give it a shape similar to that of the 1500 Hanon.

Where did you get that book?!?!?!?!

PM'ed.

You can find instructions on how to better the shape of the shoes. There's a piece of thermoplastic on the tip of the shoe that you have to remove in order to give it a shape similar to that of the 1500 Hanon.
PM'ed.
yeah hanon has the best shape, id be too scared to even try that. seen the pics of it before 

Hey guys!

Im slowly falling inlove with new balance and their amazing shoes. Just bought a couple of pairs today. And I have always wanted to buy my own customs but they only ship to USA. Im from canada and are there any canadians here that found a way to get a custom NB shipped to them? I know theres the obvious way to get it shipped to a relative or close friend then shipped here as a gift. But is there any other?

Thanks,

KB

That's what people mostly do, ship it to a family member or friend, I don't think there's any other way around it chief

Get a myus.com adress. Cost $5 I think? New balance will ship them for free to there then they can foward them on to you for the postage cost. I used this method to get them to me here in Australia

Get a myus.com adress. Cost $5 I think? New balance will ship them for free to there then they can foward them on to you for the postage cost. I used this method to get them to me here in Australia
how much do you usually pay for the postage cost in australia?

Last edited:
Tracking said my Benjamins arrived. Can't wait to get home and check them out. My order was from the small restock. :smokin

They look better in that picture than any picture I've seen. Great pick up man.

I was just able to pick up the HAL x Day and Night pack for a great price, deadstock and all. 

Back
Top Bottom