Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

There are pairs on eBay for retail + free shipping also, I'm just trying not to pay that price although it may be my only option

There are pairs on eBay for retail + free shipping also, I'm just trying not to pay that price although it may be my only option
UBIQs ? cheapest on ebay right now is $230 shipped and he only has a few sizes left. most are priced at $240-260ish. retail on the UBIQs are $175.

Not sure if anyone said it but if anyone is still need of the New Balance 1400 x J.crew Cork or Evergreen. They are available for 40 percent off and free shipping.  They'll be around 77 or so shipped depends on the place each. www.jcrew.com

Not sure if anyone said it but if anyone is still need of the New Balance 1400 x J.crew Cork or Evergreen. They are available for 40 percent off and free shipping.  They'll be around 77 or so shipped depends on the place each. www.jcrew.com

Thanks for the reminder, almost forgot to pick up the cork.

If some of the 998s could go on sale at J.Crew one day, I would be all set :tongue:

If some of the 998s could go on sale at J.Crew one day, I would be all set
tongue.gif
Do the j crew 998s ever go on sale ? $160 is steep

Damn I forgot about the US sz 9.5 NB1400 "Invincible" auction yesterday on eBay. They sold for $230 shipped!

Which one of you guys stole that auction? : )

If some of the 998s could go on sale at J.Crew one day, I would be all set :tongue:

You and me both, I have never seen them go on sale. Some of them been up for a good while.

http://c-apsule.com/store/shop?product_id=1336 for anyone else that missed the Benjamin's. I went to their store and copped today. They seemed to stil have sizes

I also went to their shop today during my lunch hour. I'm glad you didn't buy my size as they apperently only received one per size. [emoji]128516[/emoji]

On another note I've picked up 4 pairs of NBs this week I think I will be slowing down on nike stuff for awhile capsule is gonna see alot more of me this year. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This is what I wore today...

heard highkickz will have a 8% off on all orders over 80 dollars for August

they still have plenty of propaganda pack and 990bds it seems

Back
Top Bottom