Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just to let everyone know a few things about production and quality. On NON collaborative releases, the "Made in the USA" or "Made in England" matters on New balances, it seems those factories use better materials (generally speaking), but with Collaborative shoes we go through 8 or 9 wear test samples before we ok the production. We dictate the quality of the materials (within a reasonable range from the available leathers and fabrics from the company), so a made in china or vietnam collaborative shoe is not the same "quality" as a found in footlocker made in china 574. The reason being we are more focused on the quality of the shoe, as where new balance (or any huge company) are focused on keeping unit costs low as to maximize profit.

just a heads up.

I'm talking about the made in USA card did that come with the tassie

Last edited:
That must be the super dooper special edition version made in USA, the ones I have are made in Asia like the rest of the tassies.

Anyone want my size 11 Burn Rubbers for retail, here you go.

Given the nature of these releases, its turned everything into a buy now decide later experience. I don't think I want these so if anyone missed out, you're in luck.

Anyone want my size 11 Burn Rubbers for retail, here you go.

Given the nature of these releases, its turned everything into a buy now decide later experience. I don't think I want these so if anyone missed out, you're in luck.
Pm'd

Anyone want my size 10 Burn Rubbers for retail, here you go.

My dude from NB hooked me up with a second pair, was going to resell them but 011781's post made me want to help someone from NT out. Repped.

Anyone want my size 10 Burn Rubbers for retail, here you go.

My dude from NB hooked me up with a second pair, was going to resell them but 011781's post made me want to help someone from NT out. Repped.
repped.

****, i wish someone would do this for the autobahn nights :stoneface:

what makes those tassies obv fakes?

that USA card just seems thrown in the box, not attached to the shoe. 
It may just be the lighting but (Atleast just compared to my pair) the shades of purple don't look right, the stitching in some areas looks messy and off (All the pairs I've seen in person have been perfect) and the glue job on the N logos is a mess.

This all may just be nitpicking and I could be wrong, but like I said - I've seen a lot of legit pairs of Devils in person and this doesn't look like one of them.

Last edited:
If there's anyone that needs to do a size swap (11.5 to 11) in the C-notes/Autobahn nights/Tanneries, hit me up. It seems like I've gone up half a size on all my NBs so I'm on the look out for 11.5s now.

Where can these be copped for $70?

St. Bernard Sports has them on sale for $98 (limited sizes).
Occasionally if you go through the first part of their check out but don't actually place the order, they'll email you a 10% off on your item. I also had a $25 store credit that brought the price down.

Back
Top Bottom