Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Funny pic 
laugh.gif

He recently got signed by Adidas actually

Not just your pair. Mine as well. Here's a comparison with the GNR's. The shape hasn't been destroyed on the inferno 998's like we have seen with UK 1500's, however, it is altered from the usual US 998 shape. There does seem to be an extra thermoplastic piece in the toe. 
Any way to correct the shape?

Ive heard of wetting the suede and ironing it and also dissecting the shoe and removing the thermoplast. 

I did a nationwide search thru their
catalogue 800 number, came up with
nothing. Well at least in 10-10.5

really? i called and asked a local jcrew store to store locate a pair for me.. I managed to scoop a size 10.5 yesterday morning..

I'd try calling a jcrew store and giving them the item# and ask them to find a pair for you.

Can anyone give info on where I can buy the plain new balance insoles from? The style in the 998/577 (I checked and they are the same numbers ect on the bottom)

I'm not talking about the ones on their website with gel inserts ect I'm talking these

anybody know of any online stores selling 1300s (GRs) at clearance?  hehehe
Have you checked JoesNewBalance? 

Last I checked Bows & Arrows Berkeley had the 1300BB for $99 online and Sneaker Politics has several 1300 colorways for $99 too. 

Have you checked JoesNewBalance? 

Last I checked Bows & Arrows Berkeley had the 1300BB for $99 online and Sneaker Politics has several 1300 colorways for $99 too. 
Thank you, sir. Any other options, coz joe's nb doesn't have that much in my size. Thanks again!

Thank you, sir. Any other options, coz joe's nb doesn't have that much in my size. Thanks again!
A cursory search reveals:

YCMC has the grey/green 1300 from the Renegade/American Rebels? pack in some sizes for $99.

Nordstrom seems to have a decent amount of sizes in 3 colorways for under $100.

Zappos has larger sizes of the 3 colorways from the aforementioned Renegade/American Rebels (I'm not sure about the exact name) pack for $112. 

Hope that helps a bit. 

Excuse my ignorance but aren't these just a custom made new balance? Want a pair badly but one just got listed for 450 so I am trying to justify the price.

Excuse my ignorance but aren't these just a custom made new balance? Want a pair badly but one just got listed for 450 so I am trying to justify the price.

They're not a collab and not customs. But people do make customs outta the 574s as an alternative. They rarely pop up so if you see em for a good price in your size jump on it

Just scored C-notes for $230 shipped. Not retail, but decent.

If it's from eBay, then that's a good price. The seller basically broke even after shipping and fees. Nice find.

I noticed that some resellers are just trying to move stuff like that fast, so the lower priced listings come and go quickly. You have to put in the work and check feebay/Facebook/etc if you're tryna find a good deal. Just a suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom