Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

y'all gota chill
laugh.gif

Wow, 127.00 for the 998 on YCMC, that I have been waiting months for? This is awesome.  Thank goodness they still had a 9.5 left for my foot.

Reps all around to those that posted about this!

Got my 10.5 just now!!! Been wanting these since the first pic's surfaced and at that price just wow. Hopefully the 10.5 works for me. I have one other pair of 998's in an 11 and to me they run a little big. Thanks all for the heads up!!!

damn YCMC don't take PayPal lol crazy I assume everywhere does at this point ... now i gotta trek it to the ATM to deposit this money smh

Last edited:
Check out this amazing pair of US made 999's. Off the meat rack!! New Balance could really hit the jackpot if they started producing some of the models they discontinued in the USA. There are more and more people looking for NB's every year. I know the percentage of customers that care about shape, materials, and other small details is low in the big picture in terms of where NB makes their money, but, they'd be showing their brand loyal and long term customers/fans that they are listening and in turn, most likely strengthen that loyalty. I know I'd be in for a pair, or two.

Check out this amazing pair of US made 999's. Off the meat rack!! New Balance could really hit the jackpot if they started producing some of the models they discontinued in the USA. There are more and more people looking for NB's every year. I know the percentage of customers that care about shape, materials, and other small details is low in the big picture in terms of where NB makes their money, but, they'd be showing their brand loyal and long term customers/fans that they are listening and in turn, most likely strengthen that loyalty. I know I'd be in for a pair, or two.
count me in. I'd take a charcoal pair too. all grey everything

if any body is selling there NK grand anse i would app none of the store in my area think they are getting them and i want them so bad thanks any way fellas 

ML574RMA doee...

Am i the only one in love? Salmon/White colored rope laces will set this shoe on fire

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom