Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anybody see the P740 retro over at Packer? I'm hype personally 
smokin.gif
 http://ps941.com/2014/06/26/packer-shoes-presents-the-new-balance-p740-og-worthy-express/

The P740 intrigues me. Being a huge Laker fan it intrigues me. I like the old school feel and I think with the right coloways we could have a hit. The Blk/Wht is clean too.

so jealous of everyone with their Independence Days. If anyone has leads on a 8.5 / 9 for a reasonable price i would appreciate it

I thought I was the only one. They are nice don't get me wrong. and they seem to have all the colors I jump on. But they seem just haphazardly placed on the shoe. With so much of everything coming out it turned into a pretty easy pass for me.

I third this. White laces help em out but still lacking something imo.

Those P740 Worthy's look awesome! May need to clear some funds up for those at retail.

For any Canadians -- the J. Crew at Eaton Centre (downtown Toronto) seems to still have 998 Infernos (998JS2) in stock.  Saw a sz 11 on display - didn't ask about sizes and they said they never got my size 13.  Think retail is $184 CAD + tax.

Last edited:
Not going to lie, I'm pretty pumped for the Worthy release at Packer. I try and limit what I buy, but I'm a sucker for REAL retro basketball sneakers. Packer says they are made to the exact specs as the '85 model, pretty cool.

I have a feeling we might get Mr. Worthy in store at the release as well...

Today your first wear? I've yet to bust mine out, but I need to. I'll be walking on eggshells everywhere I go. :stoneface:

No I've worn it 3 time including today.. And no creases don't bother, I walk normal. Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom