Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ha, I forgot I even had a Niketalk account, I don't even think this is my original one, must have had to do a new one for some reason.   Anywayyyyyy, I heard New Balance are cool now :smile: ?

The term "***", although just short for Japanese, is derogatory.

I didn't know this until a few years ago. I would go around the office saying "The **** make the best cars" :smh
nowadays everything is derogatory :smh:
Oh well I'll keep that in mind thanks for letting me know

The term "***", although just short for Japanese, is derogatory.

I didn't know this until a few years ago. I would go around the office saying "The **** make the best cars" :smh

Nowadays? Lol. Bruh, it has been derogatory for decades.

Ease up, I didn't know **** was looked down upon until this year either. At least alp knows now.

Yeah ease up on him. Love him or hate him, he does mean well in the end and is a very nice dude.

Yea my post was definitely not meant to insult in any way. Now the oriental one was a little bit of a joke. I kinda knew that one was "frowned upon" (and if I didn't guy right before me said so). This really isint the thread to discuss these things so I'll leave it at that, lets get back to the nbs

Actually it stems from WWII. There were many derogatory signs up on the West Coast. Many Japanese Americans were interned in camps. It was more like prison. They lost businesses and land.

Not only that, but many Japanese Americans went on to fight for the US. The most decorated unit in all if military is the 442nd, a unit of all Japanese Americans. When you go to west coast, it behooves you to never say the j word. Lots of history of hatred behind it.

Read you didn't know and that they called the pack that name. So, sall good. Learning experience.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom