Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I doubt it will get to phone orders. Many other shops are though.
Alright! And I don't mean to bombard you with questions, but I do appreciate it! I only know of Blends releasing theirs online at noon, and STA in Chi after their instore sale, but I don't know of any places taking phone orders right now, do you know anyone else?

Will arrive a 5 min early to my shop and see if i can cop and i remember i copped c notes last year a day after release just sitting on shelves. lets see how much things have changed in a year.

Is this 997 reissue going to be China only?
frown.gif

Decided to pass in preparation for next week's madness.

Hope you guys get through today.

Here's a few spots:

Persona is accepting phone orders. They open at 11am EST.

FeatureLV is accepting phone/email orders at 1pm (I think PST) depending upon availability.

UBIQ is releasing online at 11am EST depending upon availability.

Bows and Arrows releasing online at 1pm PST depending upon availability.

Back to the office on another Saturday. Why not be casual.

It's pretty hectic in here with those 580's, hope everyone that wants them gets them.

Walter..

hey guys, casual lurker here checking in for the Canadian Tuxedo's haha. I got home late last night and overslept the NewBalance.com release, but I guess I still have a shot with these other sites. Good luck to all trying to wear these!

Last edited:
Such an ugly and uncomfortable sneaker really glad I didn't even want these seemed like they released everywhere but people are struggling

Back
Top Bottom