Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

laugh.gif
Ruh roh what does this mean 
roll.gif
cancelled orders coming hard

OMFG!  Thank you so much, everyone in here!  Got my 7 for the girl. I think she wanted em more than I did!

So are these links fake or real? False dreams? LOL
I think these new ones will get cancelled since theyre an hour and a half after initial release. The way i interpreted it is that the site kept letting you check out regardless of inventory. so at a certain point, the amount of orders exceeded inventory and all the orders placed after that point in time is gonna get cancelled. 

the cncpts crew gonna be mad as **** going through all these orders after being hungover from drink Moet in NY all weekend 
roll.gif

I think these new ones will get cancelled since theyre an hour and a half after initial release. The way i interpreted it is that the site kept letting you check out regardless of inventory. so at a certain point, the amount of orders exceeded inventory and all the orders placed after that point in time is gonna get cancelled. 

the cncpts crew gonna be mad as **** going through all these orders after being hungover from drink Moet in NY all weekend 
roll.gif
What I got out of TND's tweet (I could be totally wrong) was that his bots were holding onto a majority of the sizes in a loop, which prevented people from purchasing, hence it's not sold out yet - his chatroom was down for awhile prior to the 1st one (no links provided to the public)

Last edited:

What I got out of TND's tweet (I could be totally wrong) was that his bots were holding onto a majority of the sizes in a loop, which prevented people from purchasing, hence it's not sold out yet - his chatroom was down for awhile prior to the 1st one (no links provided to the public)
ahhh gotcha, i think you're probably right. My reading comprehension is absolutely terrible 
roll.gif

Wonder if cncpts website/webmaster has the BOT radar that NDC has..... if so a lot of these late orders could be canceled.  

Back
Top Bottom