Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone interested in making a trade? I have a pair of dead stock size 10 concepts x nb 997 'rose.' I'm looking for a size 10 dead stock ronnie fieg central parks.

Anyone interested in making a trade? I have a pair of dead stock size 10 concepts x nb 997 'rose.' I'm looking for a size 10 dead stock ronnie fieg central parks.
Don't do it man...I have both and the roses are much nicer...if anything sell your roses on Facebook or something then buy the central parks you'll get the shoes plus probably $100 in your pocket

Don't do it man...I have both and the roses are much nicer...if anything sell your roses on Facebook or something then buy the central parks you'll get the shoes plus probably $100 in your pocket
+1...  I wouldn't trade them straight up and to be honest, the rose is much nicer

I grabbed a 10. Not sure if they even got a FSR. Seems like they reupped with limited sizes. Hopefully other shops get a restock as well so my brethren can eat too. I will keep an eye out. What size are you?
i'm 8-8.5. taking all the willpower to hold out on the 8.5 on kith...  seems like these shops all got the same limited sizes between 8.5-10?

Well, finally caved and scooped these up.  I can't even tell you how many times I had these "carted" at various e-tailers but just couldn't pull the trigger for one reason or another -- and mind you, none of which had anything to do with distaste for the design aesthetic because I think they look stunning.  WestNYC positively murked these!   Price perhaps?  Whatever the case, I couldn't resist any longer for what amounted to $92 shipped and I'm elated to have them in hand at last.  I was pleasantly surprised to find the cream-colored "leather" (at least it appears so in photos) featured on the upper is actually a velvety soft nubuck or suede.  Very nice!

Only thing I'm not too crazy about are the lace options.  Not particularly feeling any of them.  I'll mess around with them later on tonight, but my early favorite might just be the black.   

Now, I just need to grab those white/teal/purple 530's...

Last edited:
Most revealing shot of the Social Satus collab so far.

Well, finally caved and scooped these up.  I can't even tell you how many times I had these "carted" at various e-tailers but just couldn't pull the trigger for one reason or another -- and mind you, none of which had anything to do with distaste for the design aesthetic because I think they look stunning.  WestNYC positively murked these!   Price perhaps?  Whatever the case, I couldn't resist any longer for what amounted to $92 shipped and I'm elated to have them in hand at last.  I was pleasantly surprised to find the cream-colored "leather" (at least it appears so in photos) featured on the upper is actually a velvety soft nubuck or suede.  Very nice!

Only thing I'm not too crazy about are the lace options.  Not particularly feeling any of them.  I'll mess around with them later on tonight, but my early favorite might just be the black.   

The black laces are definitely the way to go. Makes the shoes pop even more.

I went with the tan laces in mine...nice pick up for $92 by the way I bought them off west's site for $150 or so [emoji]128078[/emoji]

For the guy that was looking for the olive gentleman's choice 1500s.

NB.com restocked on sizes: 7, 8, 9, 9.5, 11,12, and 13.

They still have 20% off and free shipping through today.

I went with the tan laces in mine...nice pick up for $92 by the way I bought them off west's site for $150 or so [emoji]128078[/emoji]

Awesome color way. Terrible shoe. Joints look like some late 90s early 00s skate shoes.

Back
Top Bottom