Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^It's NB's classic color way, grey. Plus it's easy to match. This was my first pair of grey sneakers and I'm more than happy with em.

Yo, not alot of NB news the last week or two. During this lull what were some of your best/favorite NB releases of this past year? For me I absolutely loved the green starcows. The shape was not up to some standards but I thought the colorway was top notch.

I just got my first pair of 1500s and keep seeing on Instagram people talk about shape and having the puff removed. I've done the research but I haven't found a side by side yet. Does anyone have before or after pics? I really would love to see it in a detailed pic

Those of you who are subscribed to Jcrew check your emails, i just received a $50 off $150 code that i was able to use on new balances.

It was a one time use code.

Last edited:
Those of you who are subscribed to Jcrew check your emails, i just received a $50 off $150 code that i was able to use on new balances.

It was a one time use code.
Awww damn, I assume that if I subscribe just now, I won't receive that $50 off coupon? lol

It was a one time use code
i wonder how and who they gives these promotions to?  i'm subscribed and a cardholder too, but never saw a code like that. 

Does anyone have this shoe in a 9.5 or 10? Please PM me, looking to pick up a pair. (Please delete if not allowed).

Ordered from Hanon on Thursday. Came in this morning.

Impressed. One of the better purchases I've made. Love the leather on these. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom