Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think these are coming out soon too. They look pretty awesome with the pebbled leather just like the 997GY. I will definitely be picking these up.

Those Horween 991s look nice. Lot's of good looking stuff coming out, but I'm personally going to try to slow down this year...

Last pickup for 2014 finally arrived! One of only 3 pickups last year thanks to a move from Australia to London, I thought I'd spoil myself to end the year.

The shoes came in a special box and include a dust cloth instead of tissue. Easily my favourite pickup of the year.
These are such an insanely nice shoe, I'm jealous of your pickup! The 998 is easily one of the best NB models, I'll probably forever be trying to find these in a size 13...

I think these are coming out soon too. They look pretty awesome with the pebbled leather just like the 997GY. I will definitely be picking these up.
They be been all over nb factory stores the last year for the low scoped mine for 50

The "pebble leather" on these are more like embossd pleather, FYI.

The shape on these beats all the other 998s over there now though.

Anyone else think that last year was a weak year for New Balance? Even most collabs weren't all that to me (favorite was the Capsule 580s 
nthat.gif
)

Agreed, the only NBs I copped where 997GY and W+H.  Didn't care for a pink 997 nor any RF collabs.  GRs were actually better than collabs.

Anyone else think that last year was a weak year for New Balance? Even most collabs weren't all that to me (favorite was the Capsule 580s :nthat: )

Well IMHO their GR's win out over everybody else in the runner world . Their consistent quality smokes everybody else. Though not alot of collabs most would say that their 997 with Concepts was at least top 5 among all brands in 2014. And it was the return of the the 997 in general which was huge in 2014. Also back to collabs what about the awesome J. crew 998 collabs? I mean I'm not sure what people want. Obviously this is all opinion. My wallet says 2014 was a huge year for NB. I think alot of brands just tried to get to their level or stepped in the ring to join the fight for our dollars (I'm looking at you Diadora). All opinions though and a good conversation of what we would like to see in 2015. Me I would like to see a made in the USA 999. Or a 999 to show in customs.

Back
Top Bottom