Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone else think that last year was a weak year for New Balance? Even most collabs weren't all that to me (favorite was the Capsule 580s 
nthat.gif
)
Have to disagree.  I think I bought more NB than any other brand last year and the only NB collab I bought was the CNCPTS 997.  Picked up all the 997 except for the HL, bunch of 998, multiple 574 customs, 1400s and more.  The upcoming in-line releases look like more of the same.

You're entitled to your opinion, but i had an amazing 2014 with NB GRs. The 997PR is in my personal top 10 for 2014.

Has anyone heard if these will be releasing in the US? Saw them on Atmos as a preorder.

996 Reengineered.

Have to disagree.  I think I bought more NB than any other brand last year and the only NB collab I bought was the CNCPTS 997.  Picked up all the 997 except for the HL, bunch of 998, multiple 574 customs, 1400s and more.  The upcoming in-line releases look like more of the same.
True, I bought more NB last year ( 9 pairs total) than any other brand. I could say no to most Nikes and Jordans, but hardly could stop myself with NB

i manage the @TeamNB account..thats good enough for me at the moment 

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

everyone slept on 991s till now, cant wait for these 
pimp.gif
Got ya, I already follow it, haha Kept wondering why I would see your pics show up from NT but no taggable name. Nice page bro

i got about 8-9 pairs of 997/998 from 2014.  i've tried most of the other brands' runners and i feel my money is best spent on NB GRs.  so i plan to unload most of my puma/saucony/asics collabs, but keep all of my NB GRs for the rotation.  if i can get my hands on a pool blue 998, i'd be truly content with all the past stuff. 

looking forward to '15, i have my eye on a few upcoming CWs.  also NB accounts should be getting the 997GY around mid-year. 

i got about 8-9 pairs of 997/998 from 2014.  i've tried most of the other brands' runners and i feel my money is best spent on NB GRs.  so i plan to unload most of my puma/saucony/asics collabs, but keep all of my NB GRs for the rotation.  if i can get my hands on a pool blue 998, i'd be truly content with all the past stuff. 

looking forward to '15, i have my eye on a few upcoming CWs.  also NB accounts should be getting the 997GY around mid-year. 

I really want the pool blues. Perfect summer shoe. And I'll definitely double up the grey 997. I love my pair.

How sure are you about another release of the 997GY? Anymore details on when the release will happen?

How sure are you about another release of the 997GY? Anymore details on when the release will happen?
i've been told by a boutique with an NB account, that the they'd be available in the summer.  i guess there is a possibility that they could be wrong. 

Back
Top Bottom