Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Picked these up for $118 thanks to @zoomin6. :smokin

I got my 25th anniversary 577s in and I am really impressed. 

Three things stood out:

1) Nice box

2) Dust bag

3) 2 sets of extra navy laces 9i was already planning on buying a set but was really stoked when it had them already)

The suede is also worlds better than the 577NG that was out last year.  REALLY happy with my purchase, especially being only $100.

I got my 25th anniversary 577s in and I am really impressed. 

Three things stood out:

1) Nice box

2) Dust bag

3) 2 sets of extra navy laces 9i was already planning on buying a set but was really stoked when it had them already)

The suede is also worlds better than the 577NG that was out last year.  REALLY happy with my purchase, especially being only $100.
Those are so nice. I'm pissed I missed out on the 15% off still might have to pull the trigger as my 574s are beat up from New England weather.

Those are so nice. I'm pissed I missed out on the 15% off still might have to pull the trigger as my 574s are beat up from New England weather.
Still only $115.  Well worth it for the extras. The sock liner is the same leather as the 997, too.

Footpatrols look ridic... anyone know if UK NB collabs release at other UK NB stores such as Hanon...? I know asics ones dont

Footpatrols look ridic... anyone know if UK NB collabs release at other UK NB stores such as Hanon...? I know asics ones dont
Starcows where at a lot of places, but that's not UK. My gut feeling will be that these will be available just like the starcows and wings & horns.

Starcows where at a lot of places, but that's not UK. My gut feeling will be that these will be available just like the starcows and wings & horns.
I hope so... Last year had a distinct lack of made in UK collabs and these look amazing... I hope the guaranteed high retail price puts people off too

Back
Top Bottom