Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Its a GR chance are NB.com will have for 150 to 160 in a few weeks. Patience is a virtue these will be released all over no need to rush it and pay over retail...

May i ask how do you know if its a gr? Will like to hold off if its true. Haven't seen them anywhere but on small overseas sneaker boutique.

May i ask how do you know if its a gr? Will like to hold off if its true. Haven't seen them anywhere but on small overseas sneaker boutique.
it's in the sales catalog for the NB accounts. part of the guitar pack. just for whatever reason the pairs have been delayed. some spots have dropped them early. they'll be out soon.

It's a GR, hold off. Some of us get glimpses into upcoming NB Balance Products and they are listed as such and newbalance.com will usually state if it is a collab, they do a lot of "packs" to sell their GRs, and if you see them pop everywhere, it'll be a GR. Small overseas boutiques might be getting them early, that is just all

Not bad, but I chose these instead.  The $117 delivered price was a factor.

The leather heel tab is a great touch.

great pair, I passed sadly but you better be careful, those things look like they get dirty the moment you think of wearing them.

My biggest want. Really regret passing on these, and then passing on a resale pair because they were worn 
mean.gif

those independence day 998s are so nice. still waiting for a 9.5 or 10 to pop up somewhere
dope shoe what are they called?
Independence Day 998 J.Crew X New Balance.

They dropped last summer. Those and the Inferno went fast.
Thanks fam! I actually received my pair about 2-3 days before it was released. I want to give you guys a tip if you don't know already...

When a NB/J crew is releasing, you can just call their 1-800 # and ask for a stylist, they can take your order before the shoes released. The stylists that helped me were very very nice too. A++ service :smile:

Its a GR chance are NB.com will have for 150 to 160 in a few weeks. Patience is a virtue these will be released all over no need to rush it and pay over retail...

it's in the sales catalog for the NB accounts. part of the guitar pack. just for whatever reason the pairs have been delayed. some spots have dropped them early. they'll be out soon.

It's a GR, hold off. Some of us get glimpses into upcoming NB Balance Products and they are listed as such and newbalance.com will usually state if it is a collab, they do a lot of "packs" to sell their GRs, and if you see them pop everywhere, it'll be a GR. Small overseas boutiques might be getting them early, that is just all

Thanks guys, really helped me out.

Thanks fam! I actually received my pair about 2-3 days before it was released. I want to give you guys a tip if you don't know already...

When a NB/J crew is releasing, you can just call their 1-800 # and ask for a stylist, they can take your order before the shoes released. The stylists that helped me were very very nice too. A++ service :smile:
Really? I had no clue

prices are all over the place man..dudes are tryna get top dollar for some reason

seen SB range from 500-1k
providers about the same 
thanks man that's about what he's asking 5/600 :frown: maybe he will bundle a deal but I doubt it. Those pairs nice? I just can't justify spending more than $300 on a shoe

^ how did you miss?  these dropped literally everywhere, seemed like everyday the past two weeks i got a tweet from another shop dropping em.good luck, we the same size!

^ how did you miss?  these dropped literally everywhere, seemed like everyday the past two weeks i got a tweet from another shop dropping em.good luck, we the same size!
I know man. For me financially, the timing on the drop and coincidentally all the other shops that made them available after a couple of weeks, was just BAD for me lol.

On another note, they just restocked the 998MD's at End if anybody's interested. Full size run.

Link: http://www.endclothing.com/brands/n...-m998md-moby-****-made-in-the-usa-m998md.html

Way pricier than I remember them being sold here, but hey if you want em badly...

Back
Top Bottom