Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If I didn't already cop the CCF and the NV this past week, would have hopped on it. Do they have a FSR or something? Repped for the info tho
I guess theyve been sitting since RD over there but only a few sizes were left. She mentioned 8/8.5 were closest to a 10. I ended up with a 10.5. Didnt ask about bigger sizes. 

Last edited:

Finally pulled the trigger on the M577FW. Pretty psyched to get them in hand. Was thinking about trying to hold out for a lower price but doesn't look like it will get much better than the price END has. 
Those and the 1500s were kicks I wasn't sold on until I got them in hand.  Favorite purchases of the year so far. You won't be disappointed.

Speaking of 1500....anyone know where I can get laces for 1500s?

Stopped by Foot Patrol today and they still had large sizes of the Concepts 997 Luxury Goods for anyone still looking.

I'm sort of a noob regarding NB. I was wondering about fit on these :

IMO the term TTS doesn't mean anything these days since shoes (especially Nikes) vary so drastically. I think it's more helpful to compare to other shoes, like AM 1's or most recent Jordans. Thanks for any advice!!

IMO the term TTS doesn't mean anything these days since shoes (especially Nikes) vary so drastically. I think it's more helpful to compare to other shoes, like AM 1's or most recent Jordans. Thanks for any advice!!

Half down from air max 1

Get the same size that you wear for roshes

I talked to a shop that still had Footpatrol in a 9.5 for phone order. Message me if you want the place.

I know they're probably long gone but I just got into new balance and I was wondering if anyone knew where there might be some 998md still for sale?

I bought these today and I agree with jsfanatic that you should get them half a (US) size smaller than your AM1 (or Jordan 1) size.

Also got the National Parks 996 today (discounted even). Pretty glad because I sort of regretted not getting them back when they released.

Back
Top Bottom