Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

On foot look. Not my picture btw

Last edited:
that volcano custom is hilarious.. what color are the 3m hits? and is the two pieces of 3m in the back two different colors?

Here are non flash pictures that I forgot to take. 
thanks, so the front one is ember, and the back is dragon fly?

2/2 NB screwed up those back 3m hits, on the editor it is one color and on the actual product it seems like they putting whatever color they want

2/2 NB screwed up those back 3m hits, on the editor it is one color and on the actual product it seems like they putting whatever color they want

Noticed that too. That's almost a deal breaker. They could potentially ruin your design by messing around like that.

Ive seen people take out the stitching on id's before and it actually does a good job. I would just color match the stitching with some paint and call it a day. 

Totally ******* forgot I put the "VOLCANO ...KINDA" as a joke before ordering >.>
Holy **** this made my day 
happy.gif
 roll with it man, I love how sarcastic it is! 

If all NB 998 customs look like this, there's gonna be a problem if NB doesn't offer size 13 again...I'm gonna need 4-5 pairs. I actually wolf whistled at these.

Woah those Kinda Volcanos are amazing looking! 

Saw the teal/white pair on IG earlier and thought they look amazing as well.

The shape looks fantastic on both pairs too.

Going to pull the trigger soon.

Might go with an all teal 998

Noticed that too. That's almost a deal breaker. They could potentially ruin your design by messing around like that.
Yeah, what's up with this? Seems pretty risky considering they don't accept returns. I can understand color shades not matching up exactly with what's on the computer, but swapping the colors completely is pretty bad. 

Last edited:
It's so nice to see those in the light. Thanks for posting those. I might have to go with that teal and pink color as those are some nice colors in the flesh.

Back
Top Bottom