Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wow wtf I just got called them once I saw this and just got off the phone with them. They said they couldn't adjust the price due to their 'policy', I even mentioned that they had done it for you and they still said no... I ordered the new navy 998's though but I don't think that had to do with it. Canadian sneakerhead problems...
I would try again if I were you. I just got off the phone a half hour ago after reading @cdubsdad post and they adjusted it no questions asked. Even apologized to me for the mistake. I also got an email confirmation with the adjustment on it.

Check your inboxes if you are suscribed to JCrew, just got a $50 off $150 and free ship code, site wouldnt allow me to apply to hiiltops but called and a rep applied it no problem came out $126 shipped
So did you already pre order? Then they just refunded you the difference after they applied the code?

Check your inboxes if you are suscribed to JCrew, just got a $50 off $150 and free ship code, site wouldnt allow me to apply to hiiltops but called and a rep applied it no problem came out $126 shipped
I called J crew and they wouldn't honor any codes
No go here either, surpised a rep would let you use a discount considering the red letters reading EXCLUDED FROM PROMO. Congrats on getting lucky

I just called to check in on my custom.  Still pending.  I mentioned it's been 10 days and he says since I didn't pick expedited shipping, it can take 8 business days.  I told him the shoes aren't even in production yet, so that 8 days hasn't begun yet.  Got nowhere. 

I just called to check in on my custom.  Still pending.  I mentioned it's been 10 days and he says since I didn't pick expedited shipping, it can take 8 business days.  I told him the shoes aren't even in production yet, so that 8 days hasn't begun yet.  Got nowhere. 
Read back a few posts. they are backed up since the mesh issue...

They are crazy in hand.

New balance just craps on every other brand every release including GRs

Last edited:
Is the numeric line equally good quality?

I would love to support new balance if I could skate their shoes, and the numeric has some pretty nice offerings

I am aware.  But he never mentioned that and I wanted to see how they were doing since they addressed the 
Yeah the only reps that are aware are the ones that have had people call and complain. They then contact someone higher up who fills them in. Was just trying to inform you if you didnt know fam.  All love. Hopefully it gets handled soon...

Went ahead and ordered Hilltops for full retail, didn't check in here first :/

They look insanely nice to me. And after missing the Independence Days, I'd rather but now than cry later. 

i like that the mesh on the hilltop blues is more of a "oyster" color than being completely white.
ah cant wait for mine to come in

Yeah the only reps that are aware are the ones that have had people call and complain. They then contact someone higher up who fills them in. Was just trying to inform you if you didnt know fam.  All love. Hopefully it gets handled soon...
Nothing but love, bro.  Don't mistake my curtness for disrespect haha.

Looks like sizes are already disappearing.. so much for them being the next Pebbles. If anyone's on the fence I would go ahead and pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom