Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally get to participate in #OfficeCarpetFriday!!!

so nice still looking for a pair in a 10.5

Repped for the reply. That's what I planned on, but I appreciate the confirmation. Thanks again.

I am not sure about this but all feet are different.
I'm also in the magista mercurial thread and I have both pairs and you need to size. 5 down from your usual Nike size

Not for nothing but I just placed an order over the phone for the HTB's and they honored that $50 coupon. Total came to $127 something shipped. Guess it depends on who you talk to and how cool they are. She told me the item was excluded and then all I did was tell her well it doesn't say that anywhere on the coupon and she so politely replied no problem sir I'll take that off for you.

Nice! Can you hook it up with the coupon code please! PM me! [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Man I hate when stuff like this happens with NB... 3 997s I want, plus Hilltop Blues and custom 998 lingering in the back of my mind... Gonna have to sell some stuff if to justify getting anything new. Good look on posting that new 997 and promo code!
happy.gif

UNDS for #officecarpetfriday

Not an #officecarpetFriday submission (actually not working today...
happy.gif
), but I do have some new NB pick-ups to share...

M998CTL

M1500SG

Last edited:
Happy Office Carpet Friday Everyone. Got these recently for a good deal, but medial side of the sole started to separate for some reason. Could you guys recommend a type of glue that I could get to fix it?

Last edited:
This month is really killing my pocket. Debating on the 997 cbg. Great price as they are just releasing and the 209 tag is pretty high for me right now. 157 and you dont have to wait for a great discount or other sites to get em.

What to do ?!

I know these Las Vegas Style are limited edition, but does anyone know approximately how many pairs were made of these shoes in white?

How much are the HTB's coming out to with shipping and tax? I am really leaning towards ordering them.

EDIT
I still had 70 bucks left on a gift card. I had to pull the trigger for $114.21 :tongue:

Last edited:
Hopefully highkicks ships same day. I gave in an ordered the 997s. If they do they would be here monday and break them out.

Back
Top Bottom