Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sick pair:pimp:

Thanks bro, I almost got rid of them since I wasn't wearing them much at all. But I chose to just keep them instead!

whats the lowest any one ever got a 998 for??

All three are outlet finds with tax

998GY $38
998RO $42
998GGO 42

Cashier gave me 20% off both times I went, she must have liked the shoes I was wearing, or she liked my cologne :smokin haha
Granted, I got the GGO and RO's together one or two weeks after they were having a sale, so maybe she just was in a good mood and hooked it up lol

Walter..

Thanks bro, I almost got rid of them since I wasn't wearing them much at all. But I chose to just keep them instead!
All three are outlet finds with tax

998GY $38
998RO $42
998GGO 42

Cashier gave me 20% off both times I went, she must have liked the shoes I was wearing, or she liked my cologne
smokin.gif
haha
Granted, I got the GGO and RO's together one or two weeks after they were having a sale, so maybe she just was in a good mood and hooked it up lol

Walter..
i gotta hit up the outlet more often. i usually go and only find 574 deals, never any other models

Big ups to @Koopa2410

Requested some help on locating the 997 Roses for a good deal and he came through with not only a great deal, but a perfect transaction. Paid on Wednesday late night, got the shoes in hand Friday at noon.

This is one of my "grails" so I'm happy to have it!

My only pair of 998s is Jcrew Hill top. I wanted these since I saw pic but 240 just was not happening. So that store had them for 210 which was already less than others but then throw on that 25% and it was a no Brainerd for me.

What you have to realize is NB don't go down but so much for a shoe with Horween Leather.

Guess I wont be ordering from Persona again..No email confirmation , just Paypal..ordered on 8/5. Guess Ill just wait the 10 days & have Paypal refund. Sometimes giving a local shop $ isnt the move 

Was about to cop the FTF 577 for 110 from westnyc until I saw the shipping cost. $22 to get the shoes to Cali what the faaahh

does new balance allow returns for NB1 if the colour is not what it looks like or if the shoe has defects? because i read on the site, it doesn't allow returns on custom shoes.

*also, does anyone has a pair of NB1 that used the nimbus cloud colourway? I want to compare

If there's a defect they'll usually do a return or send you a new pair but you sometimes have to hassle them for days to get anything to happen.

Color looking different is kind of hard to tell. For the most part they don't want to do returns so they'll pretty much do everything they can to avoid it.

does new balance allow returns for NB1 if the colour is not what it looks like or if the shoe has defects? because i read on the site, it doesn't allow returns on custom shoes.

*also, does anyone has a pair of NB1 that used the nimbus cloud colourway? I want to compare

Nimbus is very light gray almost white.

Gotta love it when you take a break from this thread and find out the shoe you've been waiting for drops a month ago SMH.

I need a 997 GY2 in a 7 or 7.5 if anyone can help (sizing suggestions always welcome).  I wear my 998s in a 7.5

What size are these?

That toeguard wrap is fat like old school pairs or is it just a sort of 'fisheye effect' from your camera/phone?

CW is subtle and nice btw.

I noticed it with the new 998s. The toe wrap is pretty fat. One of my jcrew 998s is fat also. Not sure if I like it but I love 998s so..

Here's a few more pics in bad lighting. Shoutout to leather soul, visit them if you're in Hawaii

I feel like I get ignored in here sometimes,  but I thought I would mention the restock on NB.com

I just snagged some charcoal 998's and navy 997's.   (navy 997's were sold out in my size not too long ago)

maybe a few others I didnt notice

just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom