Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nerd.gif

Collab pricing just really isn't difficult to wrap your head around a store and a shoe company get together too make a shoe that normally cost 170 they use premium materials and since it involves both a) another company and b)premium materials there will be a price increase. If you just look back at previous collaboration releases its normally marked up about $50. So you do the math $170+$50=$220. Whining about the price isn't going to make it go down anymore.

Collab pricing just really isn't difficult to wrap your head around a store and a shoe company get together too make a shoe that normally cost 170 they use premium materials and since it involves both a) another company and b)premium materials there will be a price increase. If you just look back at previous collaboration releases its normally marked up about $50. So you do the math $170+$50=$220. Whining about the price isn't going to make it go down anymore.

Respectfully, nobody is whining. All the vets here know that there are GR's that meet and exceed the quality of this pair. Other brands really don't have that issue. Also those GR's are (if not already) going to start showing up at 30% below retail. Take into account I got the Starcrows last year below retail (as did others) you have to put all this into your calculation. I do agree the markup in not outlandish for a collab but it isn't a small amount of money either.

Last edited:
Easy cop. Last time I ordered from Premier on a Saturday, my shoes were delivered on that next Monday. Hope that happens again.

premier will get tracking number today and ship monday. they are always fast

curious about special packaging too. ready to order em now

gotta thank yeezy for taking all the attention of these premiers away from errbody

still waiting on adidas site tho......
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not a yeezy person.

Rather spend over the top money on quality shoes. That's just me tho.

Glad it was an easy cop.

Last edited:
Premier with ease :pimp:

Free shipping too! Premier knows how to treat their customers.

Gotta thank Kayne for all the attention on him today.

Not sure if the premieres will be available Friday morning when I get paid so I think I'm just going to ID a pair.
*Anyone know anything about any discounts for new balance.com besides ebates.com because I can't seem to find any of their discounted gift cards either
*The highest size they go to is a size 13 which I typically wear in new balance, I'm just worried about the toe being narrow on the 998. Any help would be appreciated as I don't think they let you return ID like Nike.

Not sure if the premieres will be available Friday morning when I get paid so I think I'm just going to ID a pair.
*Anyone know anything about any discounts for new balance.com besides ebates.com because I can't seem to find any of their discounted gift cards either
*The highest size they go to is a size 13 which I typically wear in new balance, I'm just worried about the toe being narrow on the 998. Any help would be appreciated as I don't think they let you return ID like Nike.
[/quote]
I thought the Premiers were going to be available at many other retailers in a couple weeks??

I wonder why some in this thread act as if the premier 998 wont be available at other spots??? So premier's site wont be your only shot at copping these.

I know it's not a premier exclusive release but I thought they all got released today (as far as other outlets). if that's the case I won't sweat it

Back
Top Bottom