Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Collaborations are getting lazy, but at least he mixes up the materials which are usually decent. People will complain, but still kop. Im tuned in.

Ive basically given up on ever getting a pair of Red Devil 670. Made these using the NB1 feature on their website. I like how they turned out.
411887668.jpg

And an on foot with a little filter to bring out some of the details.
411887671.jpg

Ive basically given up on ever getting a pair of Red Devil 670. Made these using the NB1 feature on their website. I like how they turned out.
411887668.jpg

And an on foot with a little filter to bring out some of the details.
411887671.jpg
Those came out great. Did you have to do any customizing on your own? 

I'm picking exclusively between the 998's , 1600s, and 850s.

Which would be best for if I wanted to wear them during a retail day job where I always had to be on my feet?

I have SUPER flat feet and I tried adidas pure boosts, they killed me.

Please recommend the best one from the 3, thanks! 

I'm picking exclusively between the 998's , 1600s, and 850s.

Which would be best for if I wanted to wear them during a retail day job where I always had to be on my feet?

I have SUPER flat feet and I tried adidas pure boosts, they killed me.

Please recommend the best one from the 3, thanks! 
If your looking for less arch support and a smaller drop I would go with the 1600, it has almost a curved outsole that is a pretty pleasant feeling when your walking a lot. in terms of comfort though the 998 has the softest lining and ABSORB cushioning which gives it the most cushioning you can ask for in a lifestyle sneaker. It does have a very high drop though which you may not be looking for since you have flat feet. 

Looking for 998BK in a 9.5. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? Thanks
I know for sure that I saw those on sale at one of the online shops/sneaker boutiques. I cant remember which one but I would look thru the thread where they posted a list of all the sneaker places that have online stores. If I remember or see it ill def pm you. Some outlets had it too not sure if you live near one but if you do I would call them just to check. 

Last edited:
998s are my absolute favourite model so i'm definitely in for the RFs.

Really really wish it wasn't another blue shoe but oh well.

Also what seems to be like white stitching on the toebox looks weird though..

998s are my absolute favourite model so i'm definitely in for the RFs.

Really really wish it wasn't another blue shoe but oh well.
Also what seems to be like white stitching on the toebox looks weird though..

I agree the white stitching looks a bit off

personally pricing will play a factor for me.. i was super hype when you guys posted US 998s incoming but now that the pics are popping up, they're just alright.  i dont like that color blocking the 998 toe portion is too long for that style imo

not to mention premier and also that other dj one posted a few pages back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom