Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

cncpts ig said size down half size. when CNS release, I also heard the same and I'm glad I stay with my usual 998 size

cncpts ig said size down half size. when CNS release, I also heard the same and I'm glad I stay with my usual 998 size
where did the IG say to size down a half size? I'm kind of worried because I ordered my TTS

Last edited:
Damn, not many Concepts drops are still available in a FSR 3 hours after dropping. Id take them at a sale price. The CF is the only thing that has me itching though.

Since we're on the topic of 998, whipped these out again.

Nice! Aruba or Sea glass?

Damn, I see it on the instagram. I e-mailed them. Although, it is final sale I hope they will help me change to the proper size

where did the IG say to size down a half size? I'm kind of worried because I ordered my TTS
Honestly I wouldn't stress about .5. New Balance don't run super big to me, they ran tts. Most people seem to base sizes off Jordan's & allot of Js run really narrow. Plus these are a lifestyle shoe, they should fit just right.

I also think people are comparing to gl3/glv as their tts. That's the only way I would justify them saying to go .5 down. NB has always been tts for me, never were they too big, even when I went up .5 in the 997nv. But you know, just find someone who has similar feet and use them as reference.

I'll never get the half-size down thing on any NB. Maybe I'm lucky, but I'm a true 11 and I can wear that across all models and be good to go.

I'll never get the half-size down thing on any NB. Maybe I'm lucky, but I'm a true 11 and I can wear that across all models and be good to go.
Yup. 10.5 in everything for me. Sure, some may fit a tad bigger/smaller than others, but it's never a big deal to me...

saw a mention few pages back, but is it confirmed the 998 tourers will have a general (other shops) release? those special concepts boxes are dope and all, but I can do without them killing space on my shelves

saw a mention few pages back, but is it confirmed the 998 tourers will have a general (other shops) release? those special concepts boxes are dope and all, but I can do without them killing space on my shelves
Concepts have tweeted that they are a concepts WW exclusive and that new balance won't back stab them like asics

Grabbed 2 pairs of grand tourers they are the first 998 this year I've gotten that don't have any minor defects

undftds in the background hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, the word grail gets tossed around too casually but those actually fit the bill...they should be damn near unattainable

Ordered a 9 thinking these were going to fly (started work at 12). Hoping they fit perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom