Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What's OCF? Lol

Office carpet friday

Opinions on Jcrew 990 Indigo vs 998 Rockabillys as winter beaters?

I'm looking for something that will be good vs the snow and if i treat them hilariously like ****, good for long hours on feet, and im just gonna wear it with whatever. I want the quality to be A++A+A+A+A+A+A

Thanks for all opinions 

I'm looking for something that will be good vs the snow and if i treat them hilariously like ****, good for long hours on feet, and im just gonna wear it with whatever. I want the quality to be A++A+A+A+A+A+A

Thanks for all opinions 
Neither of these are going to be good in the snow...Water will easily leak in and leave your feet cold and wet. You should look into NB710 models if you absolutely have to have a winter sneaker. 

Otherwise, get a pair of Red Wings.

Last edited:

Thanks for all opinions 
Suede gets messed up in water/snow so maybe the 998s would be better because of the mesh toe and not a suede toe? One wear in the snow and the suede wont be as luxurious as it was new but who cares, wear em into the ground fam. 

If you want a true snow/rain sneaker take a look at some of the Asics GL5s that are goretex. They kick *** as beaters. 

need these j crews, but im gunna sit on them for a minute. hopefully its just not too long before I realize its too late

need these j crews, but im gunna sit on them for a minute. hopefully its just not too long before I realize its too late
Did that for the HTBs and i've been kicking myself ever since. Seems the demand for these isn't as high though..

Repped. The arch on 580s are flat foot killers. They look less bulky than my size 8.5 Canadian tuxedos. Also, nice ocf wears everyone.

Back
Top Bottom