Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can someone post what the NB1 navy looks like in the flesh?

Thinking of pulling the trigger on these. Are there any codes out there to help a brother out?

Does anyone have in hand pictures of the J. Crew Dark Military 998? I have a chance to get them at a great price, but I also told myself I'm not allowed to buy anything in February.... 
laugh.gif

Lets support this brother and not show him pictures lol
HA. Knowing me, I'll get them either way. I want to be able to wait until March, but I'm not sure if they'll be gone by then or not. I really don't need them at all, but the price is too good to resist. 

HA. Knowing me, I'll get them either way. I want to be able to wait until March, but I'm not sure if they'll be gone by then or not. I really don't need them at all, but the price is too good to resist. 
We suffer from the same disease man.

Does anyone have in hand pictures of the J. Crew Dark Military 998? I have a chance to get them at a great price, but I also told myself I'm not allowed to buy anything in February.... :lol:

I know I shouldn't be supporting your habit...buuuuut....I actually wore mine today..lol

Passed on these at the LV outlet for $55 like a total moron and haven't stopped regretting it since

At one point they were at the $75-85 range on J. Crew and I didn't scoop up so I was so pissed..scooped them up recently off the bay for $120

Fornastty was that a NB or JC outlet?  My local JC and JC outlet have 0 mens NB shoes, pisses me off. 

So far got those two cyclone blue pairs.  Still not convinced though. 
The actual cyclone blue mesh and suede is a subtle blu-ish/gray, though on the site it looks just plain gray.  if you don't have that color on one of your pairs yet, i highly recommend it.  paired with nimbus or navy, i think it would look pretty sick.

i still havent been able to make a pair with that CB sole yet that i'm happy with.

Back
Top Bottom