Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

You could always just help some people out in this thread and get them to them for retail+ship.
I would definitely consider that if someone was willing to pay up front as I don't want to get stuck...

I really have no use for the room either... If I do decide to do it... I would probably pick up the shoes and leave...

I would definitely consider that if someone was willing to pay up front as I don't want to get stuck...

I really have no use for the room either... If I do decide to do it... I would probably pick up the shoes and leave...
I'm sure there's at least a few people on here who would be happy to lock down a pair in advance.

Lol. I'm well aware of what the green Monster looks like. It just seems that the guys at Concepts put in a little extra effort with the history in this pack. The Green Monster just seems a little too straight forward for this.

Seems like this could have reference all the way back to the Huntington Ave Grounds days.
I was with your response here, just seemed like the shade of green was a dead match for the monster.   Love the Huntington Ave reference as well, I'm a huge baseball fan.  I'm looking forward to both pair.  

Today...

If it comes with both pairs I might just chip in for the shoes. I'm in SoCal btw lol

I believe $240 from what I have read and 997s are $220...may be wrong though. Would be good if someone could confirm.
Then it's not a bad idea to put another $10-20 to secure a pair with one of the dudes that are getting the hotel package...decisions decisions. 

Back
Top Bottom