Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

imo 998s would have been a home run if they got rid of that green and the "warning track" color was on the whole shoe

Remember there's a post earlier regarding collab comparison and JC vs cncpt being the top 2.
Looks like butterscotch vs rivalry pack will be the next comparison to use.

Remember there's a post earlier regarding collab comparison and JC vs cncpt being the top 2.
Looks like butterscotch vs rivalry pack will be the next comparison to use.
Butterscotch > Rivalries

Butterscotch is a lowkey amazing shoe. Its not bright and in your face, but you'll def kick yourself if you passed and see them in the future. Plus they can pretty much be rocked with anything. All subjective of course.

Last edited:
Cncpts online has the 997bbk at 135 pre ship. If anyone interested.

Just realised cncpts and cncptsintl international shipping is at different cost (cncpts @ UK whereas cncptsintl @ rhode island). That is 70 vs 19 bucks and cncpt has more selection of nb.

Last edited:
the NY pair looks similar to the ronnie fieg x asics x diamond collab GLV5's.. pass on both as i have the butterscotch and it looks way better than the boston shoe imo

The NY Pack colorway looks class but it has been done may of times . Maybe not as great quality as this but....its been done ALLOT. Boston allday !

Haven't posted in a while but I could definitely use some help finding the 576 PTM in a size 13. I've checked End, Hanon, AFEW and GWO anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Can't wait to pick up both! I'd like to thank the Jordan 12 Wings for making this possible haha. 

Last edited:
Looks like the butterscotch page on JC is gone. Guess this means no hope for additional restocks? 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom