Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

More pics of the hanon Epic TR, I'm definitely in for these, hanon have definitely worked their magic again

http://www.hanon-shop.com/hanon-x-new-balance-epic-tr-terrace
nthat.gif
 These look great. Will definitely be going for these. 

so anyone know how this model fits? Almost bought the leather GR a few times but I'm worried on sizing
I'm guessing usual NB fitting, they look fairly wide like an old style football boot. I don't think they'll fit like the CT300s which were extremely narrow

A local boutique in my country might release the City Rivalry Pack. No price yet but I'm thinking of copping the Boston one. The only problem is the price will probably be steep. Is it worth it guys?
I would grab them.  I'm hoping my store gets them so I can see if I can grab on disco.

I can't believe those J. Crew Desert Dune 1400's sold out so quick. I hope they restock them eventually.

Hey, I've been looking for the M998BT's or the red white and blue National Parks in a size 10.5 or 11 and I was wondering if anyone had a pair or knew where I could get one.

A local boutique in my country might release the City Rivalry Pack. No price yet but I'm thinking of copping the Boston one. The only problem is the price will probably be steep. Is it worth it guys?

Did they get a restock? Or where the kicks stuck in customs? LoL

Yeah I would 100% cop those!! I wore them once...granted in Boston and at least 3 people commented on them. Normal people too not sneaker jeads. Great shape, super comfortable, super dope!!

so anyone know how this model fits? Almost bought the leather GR a few times but I'm worried on sizing
I'm guessing usual NB fitting, they look fairly wide like an old style football boot. I don't think they'll fit like the CT300s which were extremely narrow
I was sooooo dissapointed when I first tried on the UK CT300 cause I absoutely love the look and shape of the shoe but it just wont fit my feet in any way lol. I even wear a narrow size or xtranarrow in certain shoes and I felt like my forefoot was gonna smash thru the upper toebox, on top of that the shoe runs long so you have this goofy fit of the shoe being too big and too small. 
ohwell.gif

I was sooooo dissapointed when I first tried on the UK CT300 cause I absoutely love the look and shape of the shoe but it just wont fit my feet in any way lol. I even wear a narrow size or xtranarrow in certain shoes and I felt like my forefoot was gonna smash thru the upper toebox, on top of that the shoe runs long so you have this goofy fit of the shoe being too big and too small. :\

Sucks man. I feel your pain. I have the same issue with 990v1s.

I was sooooo dissapointed when I first tried on the UK CT300 cause I absoutely love the look and shape of the shoe but it just wont fit my feet in any way lol. I even wear a narrow size or xtranarrow in certain shoes and I felt like my forefoot was gonna smash thru the upper toebox, on top of that the shoe runs long so you have this goofy fit of the shoe being too big and too small. 
ohwell.gif
Sucks man. I feel your pain. I have the same issue with 990v1s.
My 990v1 are prob a half size big but manageable with thick socks and thats prob because of my narrow feet. I love the tongue on the newly released colorway with the perf toe, hope to see that continue for future pairs cause the flimsy paperthin tongue is the biggest complaint for me at least it just won't sit well when im wearing them and i find myself constantly adjusting it although not as bad as the 990v3. 

Back
Top Bottom