Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Has anyone cleaned their rivalry pack 998s with jason mark? I have a slight stain but i dont want to clean one side and have the suede be discolored from the rest of the shoe. I've noticed that the brick colored suede bleeds a lot
If I can I use a timberland nubuc o suede dry cleaner brush combo.

Excuse my ignorance but does anyone know when/if these shoes are going to release?

Last edited:
There are two samples a few pics have been floating around of the SneakerFreaker 997.5 ... I've been drooling over them for a year.

Last edited:
Really feeling these but $159 seems pretty steep. Hoping they'll sit like the recent SNS stuff and hit disco eventually.

Really feeling these but $159 seems pretty steep. Hoping they'll sit like the recent SNS stuff and hit disco eventually.
The old CT300 collabs are still sitting even at 50% off so hopefully that scenario repeats itself lol of course the cause for that was prob because of how weird and goofy the fit of that model tends to be which is also my concern with this one here too. It seems so shallow in the toes but looks are always deceiving when it comes to NB classics.

The old CT300 collabs are still sitting even at 50% off so hopefully that scenario repeats itself lol of course the cause for that was prob because of how weird and goofy the fit of that model tends to be which is also my concern with this one here too. It seems so shallow in the toes but looks are always deceiving when it comes to NB classics.
yeah I'm really digging this cw over all the others

yeah I'm really digging this cw over all the others
Yea I think it's that gum sole that does it for me. Hanons are second favorite, they really know how to make that blue pop. Wish some of the others had different midsole/outsole colors, the grey and black pair would've looked better with grey or black midsole imo.

Where? I'm looking for the 24k and firmaments

These are cllleeeeaaaaannnnnnnn

So loud and totally not what I would ever wear.. And that's exactly why I would wear them. NB PLZ HNNGGGGGG
Do you know the NB M998 code? I already have the JCrew number and it's not really pulling anything up
M998BC1 if looking for the nighthawk number.

^just curious what did you pay? i was watching a pair on ebay guy had for $150 shipped, was thinking about copping then at some point last night someone copped them. prob a good thing as i am sure at some point they will drop to somewhere in the $120-130 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom