Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

thanks. as a gr head i like to get opinions from folks who mess with collabs too since you guys have broader perspective on materials, blocking, etc

thanks. as a gr head i like to get opinions from folks who mess with collabs too since you guys have broader perspective on materials, blocking, etc
Not sure if this matters to you or not, but the 577ANN come in a pretty cool box with a cool NB dust bag. 

well actually had them in hand yesterday and they had the 577NG comparing side by side the ANN is obv superior. i don't really care about the box and bag but its nice i guess. can't lie though the shape on the 998BK was pointy af

prob what will have to happen...trying to buy less stuff. this is really my first purchase of the year. was wearing boots all winter. new england has a lot of rain in the fall/spring, snow in winter so summer is the only time i can really flex with the premium pigskins

prob what will have to happen...trying to buy less stuff. this is really my first purchase of the year. was wearing boots all winter. new england has a lot of rain in the fall/spring, snow in winter so summer is the only time i can really flex with the premium pigskins
I'm in MA... so I know your pain

So happy its summer

Last edited:
LPU. M1300BER & M997BEXP - absolutely beautiful at first glance and glad to get both in my size (11.5). 

Bummed that there are a few QC issues throughout both pairs but seeing as these are a tough find in my size at decent prices I've opted to keep them. 

Last edited:
I had a pair of NB'  610v4 that I had to return to the purchase store because they were coming apart.  Now I am looking for another pair of New Balances and I am curious about the factory outlet stores only? Has anyone ordered from those?  I would prefer to have either a pair of Made in USA or assembled in USA shoes.   Thanks.

LPU. M1300BER & M997BEXP - absolutely beautiful at first glance and glad to get both in my size (11.5). 

Bummed that there are a few QC issues throughout both pairs but seeing as these are a tough find in my size at decent prices I've opted to keep them. 
Those BERs 

Mane...

If NB doesn't update the 998 color wheel (Perf Toe or some other cool Premium option) here soon, I may spend my Birthday money on Nike or Adidas
mean.gif
Dont do it!

Its gotta be soon

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom