Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The outlet in livermore is very very limited, commited mostly to the newer running stuff, with maybe about 7 or 8 heritage styles in very limited size runs.

The times I've been to Gilroy NB outlet the selection was worthless.

Speaking of outlets....If anybody has a lead, sees these 1500 reengenieered in sand color way size 8 in a fb group, instagram or has a pair on the bench lmk please.

Last edited:

Does anyone on this thread ever hit up the outlets out in Cali in the bay?
livermore has burg and navy 1400s but not at huge disco, maybe 140$.

vacaville has cns size 6, and teal 998 big or small sizes, nothing in between.

not worth your time. i would watch the sale sections in the online boutiques.  

Last edited:
Damn!!  Definitely need an agent out there.  I'll check my local outlet next weekend, but hopes aren't high. 
yeah i was there earlier in the week and they had one 11. went back friday for the 20% and it was gone. the 585gr was a supreme consolation though. they also had the grey/orange exploration 997, the color pack purple 996, mustard perf toe retro ski us574, 998mb renegades 

those are not white though, as he said they are grey. i thought they were white until i got mine in hand and then you will notice they are a very light grey. love mine though. these and the solebox gl3 best nubuck of 2016....so far.

Last edited:

First pairs of NBs.  Don't know why I waited so long.   Got my sights set on those clay 997s. Not really into sneakers like I used to be, but I like the more casual look to these.  Much easier to wear into the office. 
Welcome to the family. You'll never look back. Say good-bye to your wallet as well. NBs in general can be found on steep discounts later down the line. But that means you unintentionally end up owning more pairs and buying more pairs because you constantly find them for really good deals.

And you picked two fantastic pairs to start off your collection 
pimp.gif

THOUGHTS???
smokin.gif

NEW BALANCE MH1500GP
honestly, not a fan. they look kinda cheap and dirty.

if you like them i'd wait for them to go on sale.

although i must say NB did a fantastic job by listening to their customers and getting the 1500 shape back to that pointy toe dart shaped goodness.

shame the same can't be said about AM1s..

THOUGHTS???
smokin.gif

NEW BALANCE MH1500GP
honestly, not a fan. they look kinda cheap and dirty.

if you like them i'd wait for them to go on sale.

although i must say NB did a fantastic job by listening to their customers and getting the 1500 shape back to that pointy toe dart shaped goodness.

shame the same can't be said about AM1s..
THIS.

Received the 1500BY and 1500WR last week and the shape is stunning.  I was never a huge shape nazi, but when you see how they're supposed to look in the flesh, the difference is like night and day.

Promptly tracked down a pair of 1500NO and ordered them.  Just need the CKs to complete that OG-shape x colorway set.  

THIS.

Received the 1500BY and 1500WR last week and the shape is stunning.  I was never a huge shape nazi, but when you see how they're supposed to look in the flesh, the difference is like night and day.

Promptly tracked down a pair of 1500NO and ordered them.  Just need the CKs to complete that OG-shape x colorway set.  
[/quotte]

How does a 1500 fit? Any need to size up/doen?

Wondering why i can't seem to find the 998 PHO - ASH outside of USA online store. Anyone who knows of this mind sharing?

Back
Top Bottom