Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

THIS.

Received the 1500BY and 1500WR last week and the shape is stunning.  I was never a huge shape nazi, but when you see how they're supposed to look in the flesh, the difference is like night and day.

Promptly tracked down a pair of 1500NO and ordered them.  Just need the CKs to complete that OG-shape x colorway set.  
[/quotte]

How does a 1500 fit? Any need to size up/doen?

I say TTS. Don't think I've ever had to size up or down in NB though. My true 11 has always worked.

honestly, not a fan. they look kinda cheap and dirty.
if you like them i'd wait for them to go on sale.

although i must say NB did a fantastic job by listening to their customers and getting the 1500 shape back to that pointy toe dart shaped goodness.
shame the same can't be said about AM1s..

Completely agree. Nike could learn a lot from NB's recent 1500 shape correction... as could NB's USA factories. There's been rumors that they're reworking the AM1 shape for the 30th anniversary.

THIS.

Received the 1500BY and 1500WR last week and the shape is stunning.  I was never a huge shape nazi, but when you see how they're supposed to look in the flesh, the difference is like night and day.

Promptly tracked down a pair of 1500NO and ordered them.  Just need the CKs to complete that OG-shape x colorway set.  
Man, shape makes a huge difference.  I too wasnt a shape nazi until I picked up an old pair of 998GR.  The OG shape of that shoe is amazing when compared to the newer 998.  Wish all current 998 had that shape.  I'd own way more pairs if so. 

honestly, not a fan. they look kinda cheap and dirty.
if you like them i'd wait for them to go on sale.

although i must say NB did a fantastic job by listening to their customers and getting the 1500 shape back to that pointy toe dart shaped goodness.
shame the same can't be said about AM1s..

The AM1 has become a completely different shoe to the point where someone who isn't even into sneakers would notice a difference in shape. I saw a pair of AM1 ultras recently and couldn't believe it was an AM1

The AM1 has become a completely different shoe to the point where someone who isn't even into sneakers would notice a difference in shape. I saw a pair of AM1 ultras recently and couldn't believe it was an AM1
best shape in recent memory is on the patch pack and the hyperfuse models, anything else close to suede or mesh and it's the squared off snub nose cliff drop toe

its no wonder i have zero AM1s in my collection

anyway, patiently waiting to cop the 1500ck and 998dpho on super discount

2nd wear on these today
Video Review & More Details: http://www.allaboutanthony.com/new-balance-580-neon-pack-sneaker-review/

Just checking one more time - if anyone has any size 9 NB 996s, hit me up If you're looking to move them! 

Put my MB1ers into the game on Sunday. Super stoked how grest they look on foot and how fast they turned around the project.
Two civilians complemented me on them. Always a good sign when a non-shoe game person noticea [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom