Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Custom 577s yesterday

What @crip said... the posting I found had 'seconds' stamped on the box, and like most b grades I'm sure there was a slight imperfection in the shoes that may/ may not be noticeable to the eye.

it def does not keep me from copping as most of the time whatever is wrong with them its not noticable. the pic i posted earlier of nighthawks on foot is not the same as ones with no box top. i have a retail pair and a factory second pair and i honestly like the factory seconds pair better. been wearing the retail pair and keeping the seconds on ice. the outlet pair seems to have better shape. 

the only thing that would keep me from copping seconds is dudes on ebay trying to selling seconds for retail or resell prices i.e. the rf cns pairs that hit outlets and dudes on ebay trying to sell for $220-$250. will not cop on GP even though prob nothing wrong with the shoe. 

it def does not keep me from copping as most of the time whatever is wrong with them its not noticable. the pic i posted earlier of nighthawks on foot is not the same as ones with no box top. i have a retail pair and a factory second pair and i honestly like the factory seconds pair better. been wearing the retail pair and keeping the seconds on ice. the outlet pair seems to have better shape. 

the only thing that would keep me from copping seconds is dudes on ebay trying to selling seconds for retail or resell prices i.e. the rf cns pairs that hit outlets and dudes on ebay trying to sell for $220-$250. will not cop on GP even though prob nothing wrong with the shoe. 

Same here. Been On the lookout for 998rf but can't find one at retail. They trying to flip for some cash eh.

find them at retail is not a problem but paying retail for a second is a problem. most these dudes copped from outlets for $99 or less, some at $69 then want to charge retail of $240. sorry but thats wrong. even worse some do not list as a factory second so if you did not know that seconds have the lid removed you would be copping what you thought was a retail pair. 

One question. How do you guys keep/store your sneakers if you don't intend to wear it for at least afew months later. BNIB kind

can you put in like 100s of orders, lmao.
I'm not sure how many i could do before alarms went off, as well as losing the hookup at the outlet. 100 in a month may be too many considering he probably doesn't make enough to buy that many shoes in a year at his part-time outlet gig. But i'm sure i could do quite a few without any notice, say 20 or so? I already let my dude know i would be blowing it up. He said he will probably only make 1, maybe 2 pairs max. Once December hits i'll see how it goes and maybe can hook some of you up! So start your sucking up, bribes, etc. now! LOL

The only rule i have to follow is that i have to put his name in the "Ship To" Line. So if anyone logs on, it just looks like he is sending himself stuff to different addresses i guess...But i've already ordered at least 5 times with no problems. I would assume that NB would get blasted by employee orders when they raise the disco to 60%. 

I'm not sure how many i could do before alarms went off, as well as losing the hookup at the outlet. 100 in a month may be too many considering he probably doesn't make enough to buy that many shoes in a year at his part-time outlet gig. But i'm sure i could do quite a few without any notice, say 20 or so? I already let my dude know i would be blowing it up. He said he will probably only make 1, maybe 2 pairs max. Once December hits i'll see how it goes and maybe can hook some of you up! So start your sucking up, bribes, etc. now! LOL

The only rule i have to follow is that i have to put his name in the "Ship To" Line. So if anyone logs on, it just looks like he is sending himself stuff to different addresses i guess...But i've already ordered at least 5 times with no problems. I would assume that NB would get blasted by employee orders when they raise the disco to 60%. 
Homie, your inbox is about to BLOW UP if it hasn't already!!

Can I get a price check on the concepts 997 & 998 rivalry pack size 8 VNDS OG everything and West NYC 530 size 7.5 9/10? TIA 

Last edited:
Took the time to go the the Flag ship store on Guest St Boston. Lots of VERY nice clothes, copped a shirt and two for my step kid. She starting to make her own decisions and we got her a second pair of 574s :smile:

Lots of nice kicks but all at full retail and that is no bueno.

Right up the road at the Brighton Outlet as usual the 7.5-9 was a huge let down. They had both Collettes, one pair of the black football inspired pack, some random 998 & 997s...The 1300 from the Explorer by Sea pack (DBOA & DSAI),

I was surprised to see the Orange English Tender Pack for $55!! I will have to troll that keep an eye out for the rest of that pack at the outlets.

If you are a 11-13 there was a ton of dope scores! Ultramarines( I want these so bad!) Pebble Blue, Night Hawks, Hilltoppers, and a few others. I asked the girl to check out back and NO DICE! She said NONE of the NB factory stores have the Ultramarines or Pebble in smaller sizes. Lame

Took the time to go the the Flag ship store on Guest St Boston. Lots of VERY nice clothes, copped a shirt and two for my step kid. She starting to make her own decisions and we got her a second pair of 574s :smile:

Lots of nice kicks but all at full retail and that is no bueno.

Right up the road at the Brighton Outlet as usual the 7.5-9 was a huge let down. They had both Collettes, one pair of the black football inspired pack, some random 998 & 997s...The 1300 from the Explorer by Sea pack (DBOA & DSAI),

I was surprised to see the Orange English Tender Pack for $55!! I will have to troll that keep an eye out for the rest of that pack at the outlets.

If you are a 11-13 there was a ton of dope scores! Ultramarines( I want these so bad!) Pebble Blue, Night Hawks, Hilltoppers, and a few others. I asked the girl to check out back and NO DICE! She said NONE of the NB factory stores have the Ultramarines or Pebble in smaller sizes. Lame

Back
Top Bottom