Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Day 6. NB1 998 "Blue Ox"​
 ​
 ​
Jump in here now and then just to see your creation. Art bro, you're making art. 
laugh.gif

Jump in here now and then just to see your creation. Art bro, you're making art. 
laugh.gif

​
Thanks homie! 25 more days.. 
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​

AFTER MARKET laces!! Nice!! I have a set of black and gold laces for my Footpatrol 1500!

Those are super dope...Nimbus on the toe?
 ​
Yessir! Some NB laces I grabbed from the site, I had to have sz. 40 laces (my favorite length) for these "Blue Ox's".​
 ​
Yes. Nimbus on the toe from Q2 of 2016 NB1 Program.​

Last edited:
SNS has the Norse up on their site (releasing in a few days) but gives us a chance to see actual product photos if anyone cares lol.

I can't lie.. I ripped Norse for doing 2 Raniers, but I'm actually feeling the blue pair after seeing pics on SNS. But I won't pay retail for them. If I remember correct, the model fits pretty snug no?

Nice! One of my favs. Tonight.
Ya'll both have excellent taste in 997s!! Can't wait for the spring to rock those!! The canvas might be ok in winter time. The 998DPHO are real nice winter kicks because of the nubuck build. Keeps the chill away :smile:

Quick question for the OGs in the kick game...after xmas/Boxing Day in UK will there be more deals? I have my eyes fixed on a few 1500(got  my fist 3 models BK, OGG, and FPatrol! hooked!) and want a few more but only one UK store has both in my size and what not.

Cop or be patient and save $100+? 

Hey everybody, this is a weird one but does anyone have extra laces for the "Canadian Tuxedo" MT580's that they are willing to sell? I bought some off eBay for a good price but the laces are pretty bad.

Hey everybody, this is a weird one but does anyone have extra laces for the "Canadian Tuxedo" MT580's that they are willing to sell? I bought some off eBay for a good price but the laces are pretty bad.
Damn, those laces are pretty unique.  If you can't find a pair, the next best thing would be some white flats, IMO.

When did the 1500UKG re-release? Randomly browsing END and there they sit. I'm supposed to be buying Christmas presents, but I had to immediately scoop those up. :smh:

Post some pics when you get them. Reckon they'll have the new toe box?

No slim toebox on these, unfortunately. It looks like they tried and failed b/c from certain angles they look good. But then other angles let you see the bulbous *** toe puff. Bummer.

Gonna have to send these joints back ASAP. Looks like I'm stuck with them. Return shipping to the UK is MFin' ridiculous. :x

Last edited:
Nice wears and pickups and everyone!

1500's dropping this month. Image courtesy of END.
Reading up on these bad boys FULL NuBUCK builds!!  <3 <3 <3

Wait it out and let them drop in price but the whites are a cop for me and prob the black buecause why not if the price is right.

995 reissue comes out next week

also, if anyone is interested in the 770 reissue it fits tight/snug and I would recommend a half size up from normal NB size. no Vibram sole like the original but still an excellent reissue.

Holy moly the Grenson 576 is still available in a UK 10.5? Thought those long sold out. Would've copped in an instant if these were my size.

995 reissue comes out next week

also, if anyone is interested in the 770 reissue it fits tight/snug and I would recommend a half size up from normal NB size. no Vibram sole like the original but still an excellent reissue.
Would going with my normal NB size be okay if I prefer a snug fit or would it be uncomfortable? Have had my eye on that burgundy pair. You cop both?

Back
Top Bottom